Y&R: April 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

Cane is old enough to be Lily's father and those kids hell the majority of kids on this soap are unneeded. I think they forgot Neil has a baby boy not that anyone really cares.Devon is a character I always forget exists because he's so dull and played by an actor with no charisma Neil is just so damn boring but we're stuck with him. His relationship with Leslie doesn't work and KSJ and AC are boring together.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This one time I'll blame the writers for Devon being the way he is. People like to blame the writers for

Lily being boring but is it really their fault that Ck can't pull through the story lines they wrote for her &

they wrote for her more then BJ. Let's be real when they write for BJ, he always pull through.

• Members

I think most of the boring characters are boring because they are penned by limited writers.

In terms of Leslie, I think she and Neil have decent chemistry but not particularly as a couple. I was eyeing that good looking Indian doctor and thinking, 'hmm, maybe Leslie will need to have a consultation with him about her father's health...and another consultation...and another, until one thing leads to another.'

Hmm...who can we trade out so the Doctor can stick around?wink.png

• Members

That is because Neil is old enough to be her father. It is gross. Neil needs to be dating someone like Ashley Abbott again. Leslie needs to be rolling around with Adam Newman or someone, anyone other than Neil.

• Members

Neil has always been that way with women. I will never forget how paternalistic he was towards Dru when she first turned up. Sure she was was a caricature of a black street kid, but he was such a damn snob. I hated how they did that my fair lady routine with her and then he was star struck when he saw her dance ballet. I have no idea what Dru or any other woman ever saw in Neil. I have never found Kristoff St. John sexy or appealing.

Leslie is too young to be in a relationship with Neil. She should be sexing it up with Cane or Mason.

• Members

I feel like Leslie should've been paired with Nick. IMO, those two would've been FIRE. The only woman for Neil is (and always will be) Drucilla. She is the ONE chick that handles Neil and he doesn't belittle.

Only pairing right now on Y&R that is clicking is Phyllis & Jack even though I've heard through the grapevine in the past that MS hates Phyllis with Jack and prefers Phyllis with Nick. closedeyes.jpg

• Members

I hate Jack with Phyllis, hate. I don't even understand why he is so desperately pursuing her after how she betrayed him with Nick. And why is Jack not extremely wary of her lingering feelings for Nick? Ideally, they should cast a new love interest for Jack, but apparently is not happening. Phyllis should go comfort Micheal as his marriage falls apart and they can get involved again.

Archived