Y&R: April 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The last stated age we had on Y&R about Nick was that he was 35 years old. His age is all screwed up due to the fact they have aged Noah and Summer up so much. It ages Nick, yet they still pretend that he is not as old as he should be. And they definitely aren't playing Victoria to be in her early 40s eventhough technically she should be in relation to Nick. They made it so Victoria is only 1 or 2 years older than him now when originally she was like 6 or so. Crazy.

• Members

I caught up with Friday's episode (needless to say I fast-forwarded through 98% of it).

Muhny was present in the first three scenes in a row. It's apparent that the new regime loves him. In the dream scene with Sharon he was hamming it up so badly. Oh God.

Bonus tweet:

RT @tv_gal_kate: What's up w/Adam & 3-piece suits lately? <I REQUESTED IT. WANTED TO GIVE ADAM A CHRISTIAN BALE VIBE CIRCA "American Psycho"

Hm okay...

What's the deal with days ending in the mid of a show and a new day beginning in the second half? This is pure sh*t. Bill Bell would have never let this happen. The whole point of a soap is that you can follow the characters day by day.

• Members

Wait a minute, I'm a Tangie fan, & I like Eva with anybody she had chemistry with & could provide her with a story line. Except for Cris & Eva, I couldn't stand them.

Ck fans issue are they are delusional, All Lily boyfriends have been white, even the guy who try to rap her was white. What's wrong with switching up her daily diet with a little chocolate. & another thing, I think Lame might be sharing the same fans of the two. Then again most of Tangie fans that I know don't care for CK as Dru daughter. So, they stop watching Y&R altogether.

• Members

I watched Tyler's scenes. Nice to see a couple GC women finally appreciate that fine man. Only on a soap, would women not be chasing after Tyler while he is stuck on Lily. Not surprisingly, it is the black chick who got the prize, but I am glad the actress is getting work. She is pretty and manages to sell that ridiculous story. Hopefully, this is more than one episode of work and she gets to stick around for awhile.

So Lily is jealous. Ha. Good. Let her watch and stew, while Tyler ignores her and does his thing. Let Lily do the chasing for once. He has put himself out there for her enough.

• Members

Evangeline's character was not much better with the chocolate. After RJ, a relationship no one took serious, Vange was paired with every non black man the show could give her. It worked because Renee had awesome chemistry with all of them. But it was shameful the way they refused to pair her with a black male.

Lily? Ugh, I just don't care about her at all.

Archived