Y&R: April 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It creeps me out to see Neil hanging all over Leslie who looks way too young for him. I noticed, in Neil's Anniversary intro thing, that he absolutely giggled when he talked about his being paired with a younger woman. I really wish the show wouldn't do that. Cane looks like Lily's uncle, for pete's sake. Ick.

• Members
They don't have to wait for Rylan. She's not wait for worthy imo. Maybe MO will find her groove, I dunno. So far she's blah and I hate Alex is stuck in this insta pairing. They have no chemistry at all. IS is blase' in this pairing no matter whose playing Abby though.

• Members

I must say that Rylan was very good ever since she returned under JG's pen but the character and she as actress is nothing this show desperately relies on. Time to move on. I have a huntch that the NuKyle will be even more unimpressive as the current Kyle but we will see. In general the casting is till leeps and bounds ahead of what it was in 2011 and 2012 though. The whole Michaels family is brilliantly cast...

• Members

That's not what AM said. She said she would've liked some notice

McDaniel on how she found out Emme Rylan was leaving Y&R: “The one thing I will say about Emme that is upsetting is we basically found out the same way the fans found out. We got a phone informing us that her last tape date was in two days and that she was joining GH. I definitely would have loved to have received a phone call saying, “She has an offer, so pay or play.” Listen, these things happen. I get it. It’s business. We were sad to see her go. We were excited to see her return recently. I wish her the best of luck on GH. I’m happy I can still follow her tweets and see pictures of her having fun with her kids. I’m also excited to see what replacement Melissa Ordway will do with the role.”

Archived