Y&R: April 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

I am catching up on this week's episodes (seriously! With four relatively decent soaps, my Daytime viewing is more full than ever), and I just have to see that RW really killed those confrontation scenes with Wheeler/Mark Pinter. Too bad MP might be on his way out.

Ugh, rat-face Kevin and Chloe. Are we seriously meant to laugh/cheer at these lazy, stealing grifters for robbing from Kay and letting Adriana take the blame? Y&R needs to get rid of these dead-eyed, dead-end characters.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It goes back to why are Kevin and Chloe are still even on this show and why even have the storylines they do. If this had been a Kevin and Jana tale maybe it be more plausible, at least have some humor to it but nope Jana was sacrificed for this boring as hell duo.

The Gus scenes were probably the most heartfelt stuff Y&R has done in a long time in my opinion.

• Members

I would love to see how Victor Newman would be without pockets. In every scene, he walks in with his hands in his pockets, and stays that way. Also, what would Nick and Christine do without pockets. Phyllis wears skin tight dresses with no pockets and she always seems interesting and animated. Some of the other people might want to think about what do to with their hands.

• Members

RW is so classy. His message to the haters

Thank you so much for watching the show.. Wont be blocking anyone though, everyone is entitled to there opinion, even if its negative, I welcome criticism because its those people the most who need self expression, and if they gain any sort of fulfilment through doing so Im gladly willing to be a verbal or should I say viral punching bag..Thank you so much for watching the show.. Wont be blocking anyone though, everyone is entitled to there opinion, even if its negative, I welcome criticism because its those people the most who need self expression, and if they gain any sort of fulfilment through doing so Im gladly willing to be a verbal or should I say viral punching bag..

• Members

RW is indeed classy and appears to be handling himself very well. Hopefully he has support around him (even if he doesn't think he'll need it) to stay positive and keep everything in perspective. Some of these angry, delusional 'twits' are grasping at straws. If he was really nothing compared to Cane, Tyler wouldn't get under their skin so deeply.

I always thought Sharon and Adam to be disgusting but you'd never find me harassing either of the actors on Twitter because it's a fictional television drama. Even though I don't think MM has always conducted himself with complete class, you still wouldn't find me going on his twitter account to tweet one mumbling word.

These 'fans'/fanatics truly represent the downside of soap opera devotion. I'm guessing that they're wishing Lily was at home with the twins, waiting breathlessly for Cane in a bridal gown. Even Mad Men is not that retro.

Archived