Y&R: April 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
And B&B can count on you to be a constant cheerleader of its repetitive dreck. :)

And don't act like I make excuses for Y&R. I was VERY critical of MAB's tenure and if character-driven stories that actually make sense equate to "boring" for you then may Y&R be boring forever!

Seriously, Y&R hit a 3.7 in households a few weeks ago and that hasn't happened since about 2009.

• Members

Why was Paul following around Lauren today? Cricket ain't giving him enough?

Speaking of bug eyed Cricket, did she give up suing Phyllis?

Victoria was flashing those corner store chips like it was product placement.It was distracting. Bootleg Sunchips and Ruffles. And isn't LAYS a sponsor of the show? I always see their ads during Y&R.

Alex was funny in his scenes with Noah today.

Tony Todd has been so refreshing on this show. Too bad he's sharing scenes with dull ass Neil.

• Members

I loved the scenes between Tyler, Leslie, Neil and Gus. And once again Lauren/Tracy has been amazing. I can't say it enough that I haven't enjoyed her this much in my five years of watching. I hope I'm wrong but I'm starting to get a psycho vibe from Carmine. I've really grown to like the character now that he's away from Abby.

I found the Adam hospital scenes the low point of the episodes. Victoria, Bill, Victor and Adam just bore me to tears.

I wish they would do more with Christine. I would love to see her and Phyllis fighting again. Have they just dropped her lawsuit against Phyllis?

Archived