Y&R: April 2013 Discussion Thread

• Members

I don't ship couples ever. I like variety and excitement in my characters and couples. I like change. Besides affairs and betrayal are a soap staple just as much as love, romance, and family. This is the most interesting Lily has been in 5 years in this story with Tyler. And Tyler is a pretty interesting character on his own. IMO

WORD! I completely agree. All of the boring and stagnant couples listed above need to be broken apart and put with others. It is time for a change because Y&R is dullsville.

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Now that is what I am talking about. Y&R released that picture to get us to watch. I watched only to see him in a steam room shirt less with Cane. Months later and he still has not taken off that shirt again, not even to work out. Wrong on so many levels.

Where is he supposed to take off his shirt again? I cannot imagine that he and Lily are hitting the sheets so quickly. Is he finally going to the gym? Because I would take that in a heartbeat.

• Members

I hate the way Y&R throws every new character into a couple or a triangle. Can't we just find out who the character is first?

Of course, there is nothing wrong with sexual tension and romantic undertones but this should be in addition to other plot lines and stories. That way when they do pair up a couple or match a triangle, it's more satisfying because there is some type of payoff. Of course, if this is not done in a timely fashion, people will complain that the story is moving too slowly.

I find it laughable that these so called 'fans' talk about Tyler as if he should be on 'To Catch A Predator' when Cane was the one who came to town under false pretenses with no sensible reason (that explanation was bogus) and allowed himself to court and marry someone under those circumstances.

At least Tyler let Lily know his real name before he kissed her. Can we say the same for Cane?

• Members

Ha, today would have disabused them of that delusion. I am watching CKLily grab up on Tyler and have her way with those juicy lips. Nothing forced about that. It is a damn hot kiss. I have never said this before so you know the soap world has ended, "Go CKLily, have your way with that man!" I swear, this is the most interesting thing that CKLily has ever done.

Neil is still too old for Leslie and they have no chemistry, imo. I like Tyler and Leslie's sibling relationship though. I am beginning to think that either Gus did kill his wife or he has major secrets.

• Members

Gus was scary. I wanna know what's in the box. Letters and books my azz. I wish Angell would bring her own wigs cause this ratty curly one does nothing for her. Neslie are a snooze. Neil is like an uncle to Leslie.

Drab Lily finally has something interesting going on. She was into that kiss and there'll be more. I wonder is Tyler's next shirtless scene gonna be Lily fantasizing. JG loves having women do that.

Horny, rachet Chloe pushing Chelsea to fake a baby daddy is redundant and agitating. Shut the hell up thief. Get moving on this dupe Dylan story already.

Archived