Y&R: April 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Whaaa? Victoria was taller than Ryan, that never seemed to be an issue.

I'd say, they should give Abby a life first, then figure out who they're going to pair her up with. Too many characters get thrown into a coupling or a triangle with no interest outside of them.

I know that Abby is already an established character on this show, but wouldn't it be nice change up to establish this metamorphosis she was said to have undergone in NYC and see where she fits in with her hometown and family? Maybe establish whether she'll be a business shark like half-siblings Victoria (H. Tom days) and Adam or a mediator like her mother Ashley? I'd like to see where Victoria fits in at Newman and what her business I.Q. will be. Get a Jabot business storyline off the ground finally and get her involved in it.

• Members

Looks like this person is mainly comparing Lily/CK to Jackie Robinson. Long story short, TPTB are racists who hate Lily/CK and shame on them for wrecking Lane, a beautiful IR couple, and putting Lily in her place aka pairing her with a black man, Tyler or Douche as this person called him. TPTB will reap what they sow. Yada, yada, yada.

blink.png Uh okay.

• Members

At first, I thought it was just one person on the fringe, but then I was reading the comments on earlier posts. Ultimately, it really is just a small group of rabid vocal fans pushing this lunacy. There are valid discussions to be had about the problems with diversity on Y&R and the other soaps, but this is just the agenda of some of the fans of this particular horrible couple.

Archived