Y&R: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Great photos of JM and SC. I have never seen them before. They are so young there. Sharon Case has aged very well. I always thought that Nick and Sharon would get back together. Oh well, at least they have not turned into Victor and Nikki with multiple marriages.

I read somewhere that they are dragging Reed from DC to go to Victor and Nikki's wedding. I wonder if this means that there is a chance that J.T. shows up again one day. I still can't get over that he has a child with Victoria and Mac. Blech.

• Members

If this were a Bell run show, then yes Nick and Sharon will get back toegther, but it aint and TPTB are not writing them as srar crossed lovers.

Those pics are hot and no Jm was not married but he was crushing on all the wiomen back then, SC, MS, LLB who he ended up dating!

• Members

MAB is a Bell and she did not write Nick and Sharon as star cross lovers so I highly doubt that has anything to do with it. I always got the sense that something is going on behind the scenes with JM and SC. Regardless, Nick and Sharon seem pretty much done as a couple which is too bad.

I say, forget about recasting Mac. She and Dylan can die in car accident causing J.T. returns to GC with Reed.

Archived