Y&R: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

All I am saying is that they arent being written as the legacy couple they shoudl be al a the new Victor and Nikki, the end all couple, and imo thats becasuse Sony and CBS has no interest in them as that type of couple, but hope springs eternal!!

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They seem intent on pushing Nick with Avery at the moment. Who known why....

Michelle Stafford said a few weeks are that Nick and Phyllis were finished as far as she was concerned and she wouldn't understand it if her character went back in that direction. So, with both Sharon and Phyllis in other stories with other partners, it's probably just Avery and Nick for the time being...

• Members

I wasn't talking about Nick and Sharon in that photo, I was talking about Joshua and Sharon Case. Like I said that second photo. Having done some theater myself in a past life, there is only so much acting one can do, especially when a straight man is chest to chest with a beautiful woman. I was imagining that they were both single back then or at least JM.

• Members

I have to say that I am not sure what Bill's vision was for Nick and Sharon. Did he give interviews about it? Just wondering.

As for MAB, as far as I am concerned she gets the blame for what was on the screen, while Sony/CBS should have never hired her and get the blame to letting stick around for so long.

• Members

They were supposed to be the new Victor and Nikki, but they werent b=cause they were together for 10 years whereas Nikki and Victor were not for the first half of their relationship.. They arent being written like Lily/Holden, Jack/Carly, Phillip/Beth for example.

ETA that MAB had every intention of reuniting Nick and Sharon in a grand romantic fashion in Pris in 08 and CBS/Sony halted it!

• Members

Strange how, he hates Adam, and as Nick sdtated, it has nothign to do with him wanting Sharon, its all bout Adam, and JM states the same thing in his 40th anniversary clip. I didnt see him overprotective of sharon with dylan, he just doesnt want Dylan to stay intown cause of Avery. I guess it depends on the person cause sharon sure did care when Nick and Phyllis got togethr last year LOL!

• Members

I have to admit that I am skeptical about this, but I will ask; why would Sony/CBS care enough to stop a Nick/Sharon reunion, given the amount of crap and horrible decisions (Brad and Colleen's deaths), etc. that Sony/CBS signed off on?

I still think that there is tension or some issue between JM and SC behind the scenes.

• Members

Nick is always concerned about Sharon's love life, it's not just Adam or Dylan, he always has a problem or issue with whatever direction she wants to take her life in, regardless of the children or not. I mean, just a few months ago, he was concerned that she wanted to go back to work (before she told him she was going to work with Adam), and even though she had her bipolar condition seemingly under control. Sharon's health and professional life are really none of his business unless it's directly impacting their children - which it wasn't at that point.

He doesn't have the same care or concern about Phyllis for example and who know what it will be like with Avery if they split up. Frankly, he doesn't even acknowledge Phyllis anymore (and vice versa - she only attacks Avery), not in the same way he acknowledges Sharon, and he's dating Phyllis's sister!

• Members

Always? Mustve missed the big concern bout Billy, Sam or Jack, or when he let her rot in jail for months, or when she got 35 years in prison and he was liek "cya', damn MAB was a horrible writer LOL.

• Members

I'm talking about recent history, Nick is much more active in Sharon's life (for no real reason, as the kids are in no harm and Sharon's bipolar disorder is not uncontrollable for the time being) than that of his other ex (regardless of dating her sister and a rebellious teenage daughter).

• Members

The same way they cared bout breaking up Lane the two times MAB trued and CBS/sony halted it, amongst all the other bad decisions they let MAB get awau with

I know what I know and you can believe it or not, thats cool. If you remember back when the Paris thang was announced, onklu SC, JM, ED, and EB were announced to be going, and at the last minute MS was added and ended up going!!

• Members

You are the one who statesd ALWAYS and I pointed out why he interferes with Adam or Dylan who are recent examples, and I can understand his cioncern bout her going to NE to work. As for Phyllis, not going there with you, and that whole debatem take your shick/Phick fandom to Sony or SOC LOL!.

Archived