Y&R: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks, good read.

Seems like all the actors involve appreciate the storyline for what it is and are accepting their roles in good spirit. Too bad some of the fanatics in the online universe can't seem to understand that. It's a juicy storyline, which has been severely lacking, particularly for Tracey, for years. People all of a sudden want to burn Lauren at the stake (lol), you would've thought she kidnapped someone's child (those characters get a pass apparently).

• Members

Usually, I think that soap interviews are tripe, but Marco was outstanding! I love how in your face he was with those annoying Michael/Lauren fans. He said it straight up, they are a boring couple and needed to be shaken up. This is the best story on Y&R at the moment. It is juicy and hot.

• Members

Dang I wish Carmine was like MD. Love his brazeness. He's right about Likey being boring and no one caring about Abby/Carmine. Although he said he wouldn't care if Carmine ended up dead at the end of this, that actually happening would be hella stupid.

• Members

I also loved the honesty of MD. He's right, Abby and Carmine were basically fluff, whereas this gives him a chance to really get into his storyline. I know Marco says he doesn't care if this would be the end of Carmine, but I don't want to see that. No matter what those intense Likey fans feel, this is a soap, and Drama is what keeps it going! I want Carmine to stick around. :)

• Members

Oh my gosh--Tony Todd is going to be on the show? He is one of my favorite actors. Just when I think it doesn't matter if I watch or not, they do something to draw me back in. He has had some fantastic roles. I kind of can't believe he will be on Y&R.

Archived