Y&R: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

Carmine should be naked for all of his scenes :lol: Bregman continues to be fascinating--the storyline and main draw of the show right now.

Victor's way of helping someone sick is to order them to get better. :rolleyes: Braeden doesn't even try to play sympathy and kindness well anymore.

Oh God, we lost the Newman ranch mainhouse for this drivel? Nikki and Victor's side room (or whatever that was) is worse than anything else. And that door! Are they in a changing room? What kind of set designer uses something like that for a mansion?

Sharon and Adam... zzzzzzzzz

OMG Is that Leigh McCloskey back as Dr. Costner? I didn't even recognize him before! :lol: OK, it's cool that they brought him back for this. And he looks good.

That flashback in the Newman living room was painful to watch... so beautiful, and the lighting was so grand. Le sigh

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What is turning you off, dmarex?

Was just watching a clip on YouTube and evid there "Likey" fans were rabid. What on earth!? I find this story perfect as Carmine is charming and handsome and all characters behave reasonable in this triangle. Plus, Tracey Bregman is more sexy than ever.

• Members

Hot picture!! And Marco dapper is a great interview. He comes across as smart and fun and having a great attitude.

However, as built and hunky as MD is, I have to say that Ignacio S edges it for me. He's probably not as juicy as MD is but that face, his voice... wub.png

That is not to say that Carmine & Lauren are not the hottest thing to happen to Y&R in years. He kisses her like real people do, I notice -- it feels more real than usual soap kissing. And TEB is way hotter than young 'uns half her age. She looks better now than she did 20 years when she had a slightly "squirrel" look about her.

• Members

MD is more hunky/built but I think IS is sexy too in other ways, namely his voice. Unfortunately his sexy is not being utilized. Alex and Abby scenes are null and void.

Yup Carmine kisses well. None of that tight lipped, duck kiss crap like some actors. TEB does look better now than 20 years ago. I only wish she'd get a new hairstyle.

Archived