Y&R: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

I don't even watch, and I get warm and fuzzy thinking of Michael's pain when he finds out. Those guttersnipe grifter Fishers destroy everything they come in contact with. I loved Michael until they trashed him for Gloria.

Here's to hoping Lauren and Carmine (right) christen every flat surface at the athletic club! Lauren was ruined by the Fishers too, but she is now being redeemed. I may have to set the DVR :)

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I skimmed today because SOC was in full meltdown that Lauren slept with Carmine again and I wanted to see Leigh. I had such a crush on Leigh when he was on GH and Santa Barbara. He looks great. He has aged wonderfully.

The music is so shitty! It almost ruined Lauren and Carmine going at it for me. We should have gotten long scene with a shirtless Carmine. Michael banging at the door in the preview was hilarious. Too bad it is too soon for him to find out.

Victor must have a tab at his jewelers. He has given so much jewelry to various wives and women.

Alex, oh so yummy as usual.

• Members

Kyle Jenkins is a pivotal legacy character. Caroline Spencer Jr is an ill-conceived, unnecessary, insipid character played by an actress with some of the most eye roll-inducing facial expressions in daytime history who serves no purpose but to make Hope look interesting by comparison.

• Members

So you can tolerate a third-rate excuse for an actor playing an important legacy character, but not one playing a disposable character? You are destined to be a soap casting director. You would fit right in.

• Members

I don't know how you can even type that. Kyle is an important, a pivotal character. He is John Abbott's grandson and Jack's only son (the only one the show recognizes). Jack won't be around forever which makes his son even more vital for the survival of the Abbotts, especially with Colleen dead and Abby, Billy, and his many offspring designated as practically Newmans by the various TPTB. The way things are going Kyle is and will be last Abbott standing which is why he should be played by a much better actor than that the terrible actor currently in the role.

• Members

My thoughts exactly. He doesn't even have father/son chemistry with PB. PB and HK are carrying him in his scenes while he blinks blandly.

Speaking of bland Dylan is the blandest character onscreen. I often forget he was on right after watching an epi. No one but fangurls care about his dying father.

No Jack is a pivitol character. What the hell has Kyle done to be pivitol?

Archived