Y&R: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

HK is carrying BH in their scenes together it's embarassing on his side.

Lol I gotta laugh at the cries that Lauren is a ruined character for cheating on Michael. That's what happens when you change a character's personality to fit into a couple and keep the couple stable and problem free for too many years I guess.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I haven't liked Lauren this much in years. This is how I've wanted to see Lauren for years now. Hopefully it doesn't end anytime soon.

Did they address Dr. Kostner's previous history on the show? I missed his first few minutes but it seemed almost like they didn't know each other.

That's an interesting poster. I wonder what's going to happen. And why is Tyler mixed in? Has he even shared scenes with the Newmans outside of helping Nick promote the club? I like the actor and character but can't remember a connection.

• Members

I'm kind of surprised that on some boards, some of the loudest cries are from people who identify as Phyllis or even Adam fans-- talking about how immoral Lauren has become. I guess some people feel that Phyllis ought to have been the the redhead who had first dibs on Carmine or something. And many people who think its wonderful every time Adam steps out on Chelsea to go sniff around Sharon think that Lauren has become ruined. Strange but sort of amusing.

Y&R has had crazy focus on its male characters (at least a select group of males) for years, imo.

Victor, Jack, Adam, even Nick to a much lesser extent.

Any woman who has had any sort of spotlight (Sharon, Phyllis), it's usually been for the most negative of reasons. I'm surprised Sharon isn't wearing a scarlet letter across her chest. We can argue the case of whether Jack's recent portrayal has been as a sad sack or not but he hasn't been portrayed in nearly as pathetic a light as Sharon.

We know Jill as well as any halfway strong women have practically been exiled. It's been a Man's World on Y&R for a number of years now, it had just been made less obvious. Now the veil has been snatched off.

• Members

That ad is great. The pictures not so much but it still looks good. Looking forard to the wedding.

Speaking of Kurt Costner: weren't the only one characters he interacted with ASHLEY (WHO'S OUT OF TOWN), Hope (WHO IS DEAD) and Katherine who considered him her pet project du jour (like Mac, Amber, Adrianna et al.)??? No one will rememer him in GC, viewers forgot about him 2 minutes after his departure from GC.

Archived