Y&R: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

And by the way, I still loathe Adam. I still am not happy that TPTB dropped ? the SL where the DA promised to investigate his involvement with Patty's escape from the mental hospital as soon as Vance was free from the high profile case he was working on - last spring. Some of us will never accept Adam until he is held accountable for everything he did and is properly redeemed. He is a long way from being either.

And, I still L-O-V-E Steve Burton as Dylan.

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

And I am SMH at the Newman Ranch Set. Why in the world would they think they could pass that off as a billionaire's ranch? I saw a door the other day that looked like a cheap door to a laundry room. It was louvered. WTH? They worked on that set for months and THIS is what they have to show for it? Gawd. That is as mystifying as some of the stuff MAB's team wrote.

• Members

Oh yeah...I remember that incident. I think he compared them to Romeo and Juliet. I don't normally watch the Talk but I saw the episode online. I'm not sure why MS got so upset, since these are characters. He wasn't diminishing her as an actress or anything. I'm continually surprised at how thin-skinned actors are sometimes.

And I have my own theories about this entire saga (and the fanbase's part in it all) but I'll just keep that theory to myself.ph34r.png

Anywho,

that photo with Jeanne and the Boyz tickles me. Is that a belt she's holding??ohmy.pngtongue.png

Archived