GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Got to say, I love seeing Sabrina having a backbone, especially showing it to Epiphany. Got a good feeling though someone is not going to be happy when they find out her latest plan to screw with Sabrina failed completely.

• Members

But...but...but Polly Pureheart is of angel wings and farts rainbows! SHE NEVER CHEATS! EVER!

I hate this bitch, too. And she's ruining Patrick in the process for me. Can we have the mob back for two seconds in the hope that a stray bullet would take this useless heifer out?

• Members

^My thoughts exactly.

Let Sonny take the bitch out.

I would be a fan of his forever if he did.

And, yes...This storyline has ruined Patrick for me too.

With OLTL coming back. And, AMC. (Which, after seeing a spoiler. I have decided it's actually going to be really good) I really have no reason to watch GH after Lynn Herring, Jon Lindstrom, and Ian Buchanan leave...if they do.

I cannot stand Sabrina's titty baby bullshit. I cannot stand Kate/Connie and her whining/double persona crap, I cannot stand Maxie lying to Lulu/Dante about the baby. Also, her keeping Spin's child away from him. It makes me sick how much her character has regressed back into a selfish bitch.

• Members

buh bye Johnny, he's been pointless for awhile.

Heck I don't hate Sabrina, but this isn't ruining Patrick for me, I love that he's standing up for a friend, I see them as more brother and sisterly though

The Britch stupidity is about what ruined Patrick, not Sabrina

Archived