GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not you, honey. The "glamorizing" garbage. This whole entire storyline (granted, I haven't seen it) has been resolved by a vampire hypnotizing people into thinking it never happened? That's like the whole Pathogen Crisis where nobody but an unseen cook died and everyone was healed by dancing in the rain. WHAT WAS THE POINT OF ALL THIS???!?

ETA: The point was to bring on a new pure white boy for Screech to date onscreen.

• Members

Oh, completely agreed. And then some fans (angry.png ) posting a congratulations to RC because somehow this proves he's still honouring PC (even though we never even saw Caleb glamorize the people they're talking about so that's a big leap...yes, sadly, I have been watching the storyline.)

What was the point of this? is the way most RC stories end--like Faison--he is unmasked and gone the next episode and they swiftly move on, barely like anything even happened (except to leave Duke wandering around the docks and other random sets in his uncomfotable looking suit looking lost for months--occasionally bumping into friends who are too preoccupied to even ask him how he's dealing with having been confined in a Turkish prison and an insane hospital for 20 years or whatever.)

• Members

Exactly! We got to watch John McBain be the hero by tossing the fondue on Faison... and then absolutely no followup.

I guess that was because Anders Hove was only around for a limited amount of episodes... Hmmm... Haven't I heard this excuse before?

• Members

I liked that they left it at vampires, myself. That takes balls, it's already completely ridiculous anyway and the retcon they came up with with "Stephen Clay" was nonsensical. I was pissed that they didn't bother explaining the Livvie/Kevin or the physical resemblance issues though, since they did bring it up. I assume Caleb just "glamoured" everyone into forgetting she existed. Or something. As Ron Carlivati's insane fantasy plots go, this is not exactly the airtight, internally consistent Christopher Nolan puzzle we all remember from those halcyon days of Texas 1968.

And yes, I am being very sarcastic. Mostly.

• Members

Of course this bitch would get the biggest shot. Surprise Luke and Laura even still made the cover. Luke and Anna seem more fitting

Is that Kate or Connie?

On a related note, this cover looks so old school. Im glad they kept the more recent gimmicks and awful cursive font off of it.

tumblr_mj61pgi1ib1s32sr7o1_500.jpg

Maurice looks so out of place on the top row. It features former stars who went on to have success outside of GH, whether in primetime, movies or music. Mo is still on GH doing the same thing

Archived