GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

LMAO this picture used to have Todd in Sonny's place. I wonder if fans were rioting on the message boards about it. Meanwhile, they couldn't be bothered to remove Jason Morgan's image. Legally, don't they have to remove him from active cast member components of the website since he's at CBS now?

830x350.jpg

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes I enjoy their scenes I'm just foolishly hoping she doesn't get stuck in yet another triangle storyline esp. w/Carly I just don't think the writing will be there for her..afterall, its been said by RC that men want Carly and she wins so? What's the point...Liz has been written to lose in triangles for at least 7 years.

PS I really don't get what kind of thinking ... that Todd Manning would be included to brand the 50th anniversary especially with so many iconic veterans running through the show now.

• Members

Do they realize how these scripts make Frisco sound like a psycho stalker, and Jack Wagner's performance is hardly helping? Calling Felicia up and telling her she can't hide forever? They've had like two conversations since he came back.

Seriously, I cannot deal with the very real chance that they will reunite them. I don't care, Ron. No one cares. Even Kristina Wagner doesn't want it. She and JJY are hot like fire. She and Jack look incredibly uncomfortable together.

Starr has actually been studying the sciences since she was a child. The problem came when they made her over into a pretty princess songbird, which killed the character. The only time she has spark for me is when she's being a bitch or being a geek, both of which are few and far between now. So I welcome Starr's clandestine relish investigation - words I rarely get to string together. This is one of the only sides of the character that works.

• Members

I actually want Frisco & Felicia over Mac and Felicia. Mac and Felicia are a bore. No real chemistry. I do take issue with how they've written F&F though. Can we get a FEW more scenes for these vets? I really don't care about the OLTL characters and they get way more airtime then the vets.

And having Todd in the GH 50th anniversary banner was just WRONG. I don't even like Sonny but he deserves to be on there way more than Todd. Heck, I can think of at least 100 characters that belong on that banner more than Todd.

• Members

Knowing that they had JW for only a handful of eppies but thrusting him into "The Quest To Win Back Felicia" is probably one of the most foolish things FRon have done to date AND THIS SAYS ALOT! If this man was not brought back for the death of his daughter, there is no need to bring him back for anything else. Friscoe does NOT fit! Then to have him pursuing his ex 5 seconds after appearing? That is something you build up to, and again, we know that Friscoe's on air time is limited, so there can't be any build. Why do it? I have not seen Frisco but for screen caps, and when I read about him, all I get is that he is, without a doubt, the worst and most unnecessary return. This is a waste of money. They can't properly tell this story and admitted it out of the gate, but they are gonna do it anyhow? MORONS! Stupid stupid little morons!

Felicia and Mac? Shameful that this snoozefest is the best option. Yikes!

• Members
Starr was into biology; she was never a chemical genius! Two completely different branches of sciences and it does feel off that she is apparently such a wiz at chemistry now that she can crack a formula

As far as Flea goes, it does look like she wants to be with Frisco but forcing herself to stay with Mac to prove something to herself bc she doesn't want Maxie or Mac to view her as a disappointment again. I will say that if she goes back to him, this will further ruin her and undo any progress she had made since returning

• Members

Mac and Felicia are actually a hell of a lot hotter with age. Screencaps couldn't really convey that - or anything. Jack Wagner's performance either, which is one of a kind creepy and must be seen to be believed.

I wish they'd put Duke in some less stuffy suits.

I always got the impression Frisco was this dashing, devil may care rocker. He's being scripted and played as this ice cold, vaguely demented Guza wet dream - a cut-rate Clint Eastwood impersonation who gloats about having broken Britt's legs. Not that I mind her being injured, but would Frisco do that?

• Members

I've seen Mac and Felicia outside of screencaps before JW returned and they are dull, and I've always felt they were mismatched anyhow. Felicia is an adventurous character and she need not be shackled to that footstool. KW has always been severely lacking in the acting department, but the character is devoid of any personality with Mac. She needs to be doing something else.

• Members

The supercouple of 1987! Ain't no one curr! I think they stopped caring when Frisco disappeared and literally opted out of his children's entire lives. Georgie's dead and Frisco is still grinning and smirking. How about going to her grave, Frisco? I think if he did he'd just pour a 40 on the dirt and stub out a cigar while leaving Felicia another voicemail, because that's how hardcore Frisco rolls.

Felicia was adventurous long ago. But her character became a wife and mother. The audience turned on her unequivocally for what she did to Mac and those girls with Luke, and then by abandoning them in her teens. This is the first chance she's had in over a decade at redeeming that character and now it looks like they're going to send her off with Frisco who has turned up as some sort of malevolent revenant in a Members Only jacket. I can't. It's one of the most botched returns I've ever seen. Maybe if Jack's performance wasn't so off, and if his scenes had any actual length and depth, but neither element is present and it's just a disaster. Yet Ron's gonna do it anyway, because all he cares about is plot.

• Members

Ron doesn't care about plot! He just cares about his 80s nostalgia, at least in this instance. I agree, it would be a bad move for the Felicia character. I hope he realizes some supercouples don't transcend all decades and leaves them in the past. We shall see.

Archived