GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
haha, ditto. They are overrated and its disappointing bc she usually has great chemistry with the men she's paired up against. I still want him with Britt. If they couldn't use her in the Sabrina/Patrick story, maybe they can stick Liz in a triangle with AJ and Britt instead. They already have great potential to be bitter rivals and Britt would be better matched to pick on her than that annoying little gnat. Liz has enough fire in her to fight back and not look like a completely fool in the process

• Members

The only time I've seen LizJ is when she patched him up and I honestly saw nothing.

I'm hearing they are sweet. Not gonna get them very far. Some want something for Liz so desperately that they see stuff that might not be there. They should have gone with Patrick.

But I hear that Carly may be causing trouble so maybe that will help them out.

• Members
A triangle would be wrong turn #1 (with FRon there will be many) because this regresses L/C. Carly should not have one negative thing to say to Liz , especially over man she doesn't even want. But I could easily see her screwing with AJ (no sex) because she's unhappy without Todd. This could be the fuse that LizJ needs.

For now, LW and SK's chemistry is best suited for a rivalry. And this would be the perfect time for AJ to finally be over Carly.

• Members

A lot of people seem to feel that way, but this is one rare exception where it doesn't bother me. Lazy plotting like Starr suddenly being a master genius scientist bugs me. But I want newer characters to interact with vets--even random new characters I dislike. I like soaps to have stories and characters intermingle (something RC doesn't do well, mostly.) I don't get the term prop as it's usually used on soap forums--I seriously don't think the writers thought "Let's try to make Starr more popular with old term fans! Hey we can have her say hi to Laura for one minute!!"

Archived