GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

Both ruined him. IMO.

They had a chance to have him move on with Liz. But, no. RC had to make 2 new annoying ass characters to stick Patty Daddy with.

I'm sorry. I will NEVER like Sabrina. Little miss goody two shoes has to be the most whiny, annoying, miss perfect, one dimensional bitch since Courtney.

Seriously. I think she's Courtney reincarnated. With bad hair.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Only the bad ones become a major focus though. RC has a bad taste in characters. He doesn't know [!@#$%^&*] about how to write layers or good backstories.

I swear. A trained monkey could do better. I've finally wised up to how disjointed GH has become because of him.

I think he was just joking about the NBA part. Not the leaving part. Brandon has a good sense of humor.

I really like the guy. And, his character, and his acting. Is what drew me into GH. And, since he drew me into watching GH. I also started watching the other ABC soaps. So, thanks Brandon. :) Wherever you are.

• Members

Brandon is a good actor, but FRon did something the others didn't do, and that is finally let this character go. I liked Johnny, but the character was never really integrated into the cast. Johnny just seemed like a misfit and that's a shame because Brandon is super talented and fine as hell! Johnny should have never lasted as long as he did.

• Members

I don't hate Sabrina but yeah, she's totally propped (yeah, I'm using that word). I had to lol at her being the only person in GH history to get a perfect score. I adore Felix and agree that more shold be done with him. Not holding my breath though.

In regards to BB, I think just the NBA part was a joke.

Just look at Rafe. #1 in episode counts for February.

• Members

I had to roll my eyes at this Epiphany/Sabrina garbage. Big mean Epiphany is being awful to our wrongly accused saint....gotta feel sorry for her! This ish is so lame. Just like that Epiphany dismisses her based off some email? WHY did they go through Sabrina's locker? That's such an invasion of privacy and to have a faculty vote against her WITHOUT bringing up any of these accusations to her before hand makes no sense. Oh dear lord, this Sabrina stuff today is SOOOO heavy handed. I just cant

CBzwCiF.jpg

I thought Connie was the tacky alter. That skirt has got to go

PAXMnOE.jpg

vwIJ8Ya.jpg

Can we get Carly a weave? Her hair looks like sh-t from the back and front

• Members

^I must agree with you on Carly's hair. I love Laura dearly but that cut doesn't flatter her one bit.

Heavy handed is too small of a word to describe how horrible the writing for Sabrina is. She's the worst character I have ever seen on any soap. EVER.

I hate saying this....But, I'd trade her in for Jason in a heartbeat. But, only if it was Jason Q. not Jason Morgan. He can come back from the dead...and say that his near death experience caused him to gain his memory from before his and AJ's accident back. And, that he wants to help not harm anymore.

• Members

99 is worse. It would suck if she got kicked out for getting one answer wrong after making that big speech to Epiphany about how she was going to get a perfect score again

Anyone notice that Heather referred to Todd's lawyer as Diana?

Carly: "You cant make up your mind between a snobby bitch with a fake name and a piece of trash. Say what you want but at least Johnny and Todd are two different people" Zing!

• Members
OMG, this is absolute bullsh-t!

Epiphany to Patrick: "You need someone who can handle you and that sweet little girl of yours. Someone with a heart that's big enough for the both of you." Camera then zooms in on Sabrina as Patrick looks at her

Archived