GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Members

Yes my darling, you were coming down pretty hard on those of us who saw that light long before you. But you had to get there on your own, and I'm proud you finally did :)

I knew GH was in trouble when the announcement came out in 2011. The show is unrecognizable!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I suppose, but convoluted plot pointed trash is the absolute worst! That is what GH has now become. Add in the very poor production values, and you've got Trassions 2.0! Not sure what FRon's vision is here, but I'd say new glasses are in order!

• Members

Not me! I will take Guza over this garbage any day, but I'd keep Anna and give her back her brains. The other returns (with the exception of Bobbi and AJ) would never happen. I'd have it so that Guza's Q hate would disappear and find a way to resurrect Alan. I'd spread the love a bit more so that it would not be just CarSaSon, but yeah, I'd keep Guza. We hardly ever had to scratch our heads and wonder WTF was going on. The stories had a beginning, middle and end. We didn't just move onto the next event after something supposedly big happened. These people are affected by nothing now. There is no aftermath, no consistency, no continuity and the characters change on a dime to fit whatever plot is happening at the time. With these 2 clowns, a "story" is dropped for weeks or months but when picked back up, the audience has to fill in the blanks and then it ends in the most anti-climacti fashion, if it ever ends. No clear vision. which leaves the show all over the place!

And many may not have liked Guza's pets, but it's painfully clear who FRon's pets are.

• Members

But Guza's stories were full of holes. That Balkan story that played out for a year was agonizing. Especially hearing people say "The Balkan" 500 times an episode much like Tracy and AJ talking about a damn jar of relish and Maxie talking about Britt keeping her secret that "Her baby is Spinelli's not Dante and Lulu's'

• Members

The Balkan was hideous for so many reasons, but that was not the show's theme. But this crap now is how FRon do things. They are inept and I knew these hacks coming to GH was a bad idea.

We also have to take into consideration that last minute re-writes that took place with The Balkan after VM refused to do the Brante story.

• Members

Well, that might be the only solid decision made by VM in 2010. I am in my happy place right now due to recent spoilers and just want to forget her entire last run. I am not a fan of actors dictating story, but I think the Brante story would have probably been worse than the lame Balkan story they put out. I mean, I see the soapy goodness in Brenda banging the love of her life's son, but there really isn't anything wrong with Brenda having sex with Sonny's son since no one outside Olivia knew he exisisted at the time. I guess Brenda being the mother of Sonny's grandbaby would have been dramatic, but I still don't see how she was in the wrong or where they would really go with it once the initial shock wore off. Guza's style was to bring that "wow" moment and not think longterm and I think a Braby would have been much more detrimental than the Balkan story in the long run. It would have really effed up Lante and was unecessary drama for S&B, who have a whole laundry list of issues to cover on their own. I like that she wanted to (unsuccessfully) try to perserve the S&B legacy for fans. Whatever, bring on J&B!!!!

• Members

Preserving the SB legacy is a bad idea, and that was her only motivation. It sucks. According to VM, the moron that she is, Brenda would never "do that" to Sonny? Do what? Brenda didn't know that Dante and Sonny were related when she was involved with Dante (before the massive re-write), so there was no betrayal. It made her look stupid (more than she usually does). Legacy couples always find their way back to one another, and it's not her job to "preserve" anything. Sonny finding out the love of his life bore his grandchild? That could have been gold for at least 18 months. But no, Cackles has to stay true to SB? She can raise her hand as being a contributor to the death of soaps! Moron! Just a total moron!

Brante vs "Like OMG, Jason can totally take over and you and I can totally be together, Sonny...like OMG, so totally freaking cool".

Perfect!

• Members

I told you- she tests really really well, and offline people seem to love her. She gets insanely positive responses in all the random group testings and things like that they do.

I think the problem with Sabrina is that they put her in a ill-planned triangle right from the start with a man that heaps of fans weren't going to accept without anyone other than Robin.

And I know for a fact that that rumour that the GH facebook deletes comments is totally false.

Archived