GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ugh! She's a parasite. She attaches herself to Patrick and Liz and sucks all the life out of them and makes it all about her. Patrick and Liz are only there to worry themselves silly about her immature problems. She's a contradiction. A little girl obsessed with excelling in a profession dedicated to giving and caring for others, all the while being extremely self centered. Robin died a year ago? Who cares?! It's all about her dead mother. A cop was stabbed and dies? Who got time for that?! It's all about her fear of blemishing her record of perfection. Add in the tinkly music and choir of angels disguised as Patrick, Liz, Felix and Emma... and there you have it.

• Members

LW's hair is nothing short of a tragedy! How do you go from that beautiful hair to what I saw yesterday? Takes me back to the nightmare a few years ago when Faith Hill had Ronnie Milsap and Stevie Wonder consult on her hair cut. Was I the only person traumatized by that?

LW's hair grows fast and that's my only consolation :(

• Members

Same here, caroline. Ron can easily pretend that the shitty writing for our girl didn't happen and I'd be pleased as punch. All he needs to do is make Alec Jax's - which is what should've been done in the first place instead of showkiller Guza's terrible idea to make Dante his father - and a wrong will be righted.

Pretty much.

Archived