GH: Discussion for the Month of March

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They probably wanted to include GH characters even if they were on PC. I think it's a nice touch.

NLG was recurring from fall 1996-sometime in 1997 or early 1998. But she still would have been in the photo, recurring or not. She must have been elsewhere.

I really like the black sheep concept of Jason outside of the Q painting and Carly outside of the Spencers. It makes me mourn what might have been, with a writer who gave a damn.

Tyler Chrisopher isn't in it either. Weird. Maybe most of the Cassadines were on strike.

Neither is Norma Connolly. She might have been ill though. She passed away the next year.

• Members

Was everyone in the photo on contract at the time at GH or PC? That would explain why NLG wasn't included but it doesn't explain Tyler's absence, especially since everyone is photoshopped together. They could've added him in later. They also didn't edit this to reflect any cast changes from when this was taken - let's just say November 1997 - to when the 35th anniversary took place in March/April 1998, if there were any.

• Members

Denise Alexander wasn't, as far as I can remember.

I think since this was for a magazine they might have just taken who was available and worked with that. Wasn't there some point where Tyler Christopher was busy elsewhere and wasn't on much during the story where he was shot in the throat (early 1998/late 1997)?

I still don't get the MBE thing though.

• Members

Now, I don't have anything against Britt or Terrorsita 2.0, but you've upset me by comparing them to Blair and Luna. Granted, I'm the only one in the soap universe that enjoyed Luna, but she wasn't nearly as boring as Terrorsita 2.0 is. And while Britt does amuse me at times, she is in no way shape or form in the same universe of awesome as my beloved bitch with a heart.

However, I'll take the Patrick and Max comparison since I've had no use for them since they cheated on their wives while skating past any lasting consequences.

• Members

I am honestly not sure if it appeared in SOW, but I believe I have the magazine somewhere in my house. Anyhow, I really thought it was for the 35th anniversary, but this is just from my memory. I think it has to be from late 1997-early 1998. Jax and Brenda are kinda awkward alone there and Mike being with the Q's is odd to say the least. Don't know why TC and NLG aren't in this. ***Still trying to divert the Sabrina talk***

• Members

laugh.png

I think you're right, I found it on a long-outdated GH fan site in LQ with the ABC Daytime logo and captioned as "35th Anniversary Cast Photo."

No, the anniversary is in a few weeks. We're discussing a former anniversary and popular characters, many of whom are on now.

• Members

I liked Sabrina a lot, for a long time.

Until I didn't.

The writers have absolutely ruined this character in all the ways other posters have described. Turning her into a saint was a huge mistake, especially when she gets so much airtime. A match for Patrick? Aw, hell no.

I can't believe ANYONE would want Patrick with her, or to stay with her if Robin returns.

Archived