AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So she filmed more scenes as Kendall, for a season finale and they didn't use it? Considering how lackluster the season finale was that is shocking. This is another reason I wish there was a DVD. There are SO MANY unused scenes from both shows that would make a DVD purchase worthwhile.

• Members

Her response is a little confusing. I think the answer is "no" she didn't film any scenes:

It's confusing because she follows up by saying "that taped a long time ago." I think she means the date she was supposed to tape more scenes has since past, therefore she was not part of the finale.

• Members

Nothing new on Kendal or the guardian story in the SOD recap. Jane's story has more which I posted in the finale thread. Tad's phone call also wasn't mentioned and I laugh at it not being printed but referencing Tad in the preview for season 2 on the same page. Someone's asleep at the wheel. Here are the "What Will Happen in Season 2" blurbs:

Celia learns the identity of her father.

Will Tad become an obstacle to Dixie and Anders?

Where is Zach, and will he deal with his past?

Will Billy Clyde return to his dangerous ways?

• Members

Unless her father is Dimitri or Anton, I have to admit that I don't care.

Dixie is supposedly ENGAGED to Tad. She and Anders don't have a relationship for Tad to break up. But I guess we know there will be one.

I wonder if this means we'll see less of Zach in season two. I'm not entirely opposed to that, especially if it means that Bianca comes back to actually, you know, raise her kid.

I think that last one re: BCT is a given. I don't for a second believe he's a changed man.

Archived