AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Members

Why did I think Eden had just given birth recently?

As for availability, depends on what the shooting schedule is and how it works this time. Soaps have worked around a hundred pregnancies or more. I think they can handle ER sooner or later. Even if it's more phone calls.

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, they would have to take a camera crew to her. From what I remember when my nieces were born, most doctors start restricting travel right around 36 weeks. Obviously I bow to the experience of the parents on this board.

Regardless, if this is true, it's good news. Especially if we can get Tad, Erica, Kendall and Griff back for some appearances. Although if Kendall comes back it's going to suck not having Lea there too.

• Members

At the end of the day, CBL may have been BasicBianca but at least she would be a reliable cast member who they could write strong stories for. I honestly think if CBL had been Bianca for one, two more years before the show got cancelled they would have jumped at the chance of bringing her onto the PP one. I get that Reigel was at the centre of Bianca's coming out story and to many is the definitive Binks, but she is not irreplacable. If AMC could recast other equally important characters in the past like Kendall and JR then they sure as hell can recast Bianca.

• Members

CBL was a wonderful Bianca but the role is ER's now. It's tough enough to buy Bianca as Miranda's mom even with Eden in the role. Casting Cristina would send us into Dixie/JR/AJ territory and frankly I think those three use up every ounce of disbelief suspension the audience can muster. Also, using Eden give the show tons of flashback material to use that we would lose with CBL in the part. Unless everybody wants to look at flashbacks of Binks and Marissa arguing with a blurred out Jacob Young.

• Members

I liked CBL in the role, but at this point, they need to stick with Eden IMO. They obviously did not mind that Eden wasn't going to be full time or else they would have just gotten CBL at first, as she lives on the East coast and would have worked full time.

Archived