AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just can't imagine how storyline would dictate an Emma return without Ryan/Greenlee or Annie on canvas. Just my opinion though. And without them, if "storyline dictated" a new teen, Emma is no different than any other new character they would dream up. I do think the show, in this format, is really almost at capacity on young people though save for recasting Hunter or an additional high school age guy.

• Members

I have no use for any Lavery to return, although I think Cameron Mathison is a sweet, sweet guy IRL and a great ambassador for AMC. I would welcome a guest appearance from him, but absolutely nothing else.

I'd be far more interested in Rebecca Budig doing a short-term stint as a divorced, scheming Greenlee, back on the warpath to raise hell like she did in the old days. But that, again, is something I wouldn't want to see for a while yet. Like many other past airhogs on both TOLN shows, Greenlee needs a llllooonnnggg break.

As for the clip:

• Members

AMC letting Melissa Egan go was a terrible, terrible showkilling mistake - and she's horribly boring on Y&R, playing the bland pre-crazy version of Annie by another name. But Annie is the only element in that equation that I cared about. Emma and Ryan, not at all.

Archived