AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes, I'd prefer all the F-bombs, etc. back in. Hearing them come from Florencia Lozano and KDP were particularly glorious.

And I still hope that when and if they come back and get their [!@#$%^&*] together, they decide to let the online versions of the show rip with all the profanity and run the "clean" ones elsewhere.

• Members

Good idea. As a middle ground between the prudes and everyone else, have a slightly changed policy where there is mostly no cussing but on those occasions where those words fit in well, use them.

On the DVD, another good idea. Heck, they could make it digital only and sell them on iTunes, etc for very little upfront money.

• Members
Im not exactly sure if that would be feasible. If you had 2 versions uncensored and censored, then those would technically count as two seperate episodes. Im not sure how the advertisers are viewing the stats, but they may not just be able to combine them all for one larger rating if Im making any sense. Two versions would split it. As mentioned the videos on TOLN.com are just embded Hulu videos so its still being counted once.

Besides Itunes and Hulu are a store and service that people pay for. IF this ever became an option, I would think that those would be uncensored and the site thats completely free, TOLN.com would be the edited ones

Archived