AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm mostly with Vee- I could maybe get behind Kathy down the line coming on if they had a story in mind. But there were way too many kids at the end (and I LOVE soap kids, always have) & we don't need all or most of them- they have the two most important ones on right now. I still question why Gabby, Ian or Jenny were a good idea.

As for Emma, sure she could be brought back without Ryan or Annie or Greenlee- that wasn't what I was saying before. But that doesn't mean they should bring her on or that she's needed just because Eric Nelsen has a blonde fiance with a passing resemblance to MCE. And really Emma without her parents is no different than any new blonde teen.

I don't think the show is suffering from a lack of young people- and there's less time than there was on ABC w/ 5 hour eps to develop them. We have AJ, Miranda, Heather, Celia, and then the slightly older Pete, Cass & Colby. I'd rather see them flesh out Heather and maybe bring on a second guy or recast Hunter for the high school set. I don't think they need the whole gaggle of children that were on at the ABC finale.

Archived