DAYS: February 2013 Discussion

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've said it before on here, but I think the Cullitons should be headwriters instead along with Salmons and Broderick as assistants.

Can't support Ejami, but like you said at least they've picked one story for now and are sticking with it. And if they ever think about Rafe with Hope, I along with the entire Bope contingent will howl at NBC... lol

I don't miss watching -- and considering I watched for a long time that's sad -- but I can see the show's doing some good stuff amid the dreck like Dannifer. My only warning for Eileen's fans is can they keep up the quality. Her story can't be good forever. I think she's in the right hands.

• Members

Too many people gone. Too many favorites of mine gone (Matt, Christie, Patrick, Molly, Peter... and Crystal, Nadia and Louise left over from last year). This isn't the show I grew up watching.

Still, I do support it. I won't badmouth it unless they do something really bad, and I have been following story to see what they do. They seem to be on the right track with a few things, which is good... I just don't trust TomSell in the end. :)

• Members

I just cant with Nicole propping up Daniel and Jennifer now

Has Victor always hated Chloe? If not, then when did that change? When did she accuse Phillip of rape? That was on purpose? Speaking of which, bitch was annoying today. Refusing to let him and Maggie from holding Parker until they change dry cleaning companies? Bitch was out her damn mind. I hate these stupid antics and how she is degraded to these cheap tricks just to get an in with Daniel

• Members

The problem is...in one of DAYS books published in the late 1990s (it was the one edited by Lorraine Zenka) the character is credited as Kate Winograd Reed Roberts. And this is a book Ken Corday wrote the forward for and collects royalties from.

I like to think that she is the same character, otherwise Bill Horton was really into having affairs with women named Kate...

Archived