DAYS: February 2013 Discussion

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

OMG, LOD was Sami: "You're listening to Julie? She hasn't had a paternity test since Nixon was president" laugh.png

Last year Daniel and Jennifer's storyline revolved around pregnant Nicole doing stupid schemes and stunts to keep them apart and latch onto Daniel. This year, all they've done is remove Nicole out of the picture and inserted Chloe into her place. It feels as if Nicole had her baby and is now using that baby to continue to cause problems for them. Basically nothing has changed. Chloe is being written as Nicole in this story

• Members

IA. I thought it was a powerful cliffhanger ending to the show, and very intimate as she was practically lying on top of him. I am really invested in Nicole/Eric right now.

Awesome and amazing. In fact, Sami vs Julie was made of win in general.

Gabi is so meh. I just can't warm to any of the predicaments she finds herself in. Even as a psycho Chad/Melanie stalker she was dull, and right now she is just a walking receptacle for that baby she is carrying.

• Members

I need this Nic vs WIll thing to become all out war, with people taking sides. Nick can have Hopeless & Julie, of course. Maybe jennifer tho itd be fun to see anti-gay Miss reeves preach about gay dads being fine, Rafe and Gabi while Will would clobber him with Kate & Sami alone, but also Lucas, EJ, Abby, Maggie, Victor & Sonny.

I am really waiting for Abby to find out all about Gabi. This NEEDS to be played and not just forgotten.

• Members

Lol, such a meanie tongue.png But seriously, AZ sells it so well, I can't but feel my heart break for her character. Anyway, she would have been a much better mother than Sami, or her new mother Paula the babysitter.

I must try see youtube clips. I hope she lands a regular gig again - she was the only thing worth watching on The Secret Circle.

• Members

Julie's facial expressions regarding Sami are priceless.

I feel like Dannifer have the same conversation every day. Bravo to Richard Culliton for indirectly calling Jennifer charismaless.

Gabi plays naive well, which would be fine if she didn't do what she did do to Melanie.

The druggie dude/Eric scenes fell flat for me until Nicole arrived. I'm not 100% sold on Eric/Nicole yet. I would like to see some internal narrative from Eric other than longing looks at Nicole. Though we can infer it, the writers (or GV's acting) makes him seem like a closed book too often.

I like Rafe and Nicole's friendship. Rafe is smart not to tell her about hooking up with Kate.

Will is so passive, I find it hard to believe he is a top (ok, I'm stereotyping here lol).

• Members
How so? Nicole is just as bad if not worse of a person than Sami is. No matter who has a kid someone off screen raises it. But that's not really the point. Just because someone may be a better parent doesn't mean they get a free pass on kidnapping & whatnot. Ari is fantastic. Absolutely. Nicole is not someone who deserves a kid tbh. Ever.

• Members

I agree with you nobody should get a free pass for kidnapping etc. and Nicole should pay for that (some say she did, some say she did not enough). And depriving a child of his/her natural parents when they were capable of raising a child is pretty bad. Based on actions, Nicole is just as bad as Sami. But despite all that, I think Nicole would be a good mother and a better mother than Sami- kind of harsh to say she does not deserve a child - she would give a child a loving and nurturing environment sealed off from whatever turmoil was occuring in her world. Sami should never have had children. She's too self-absorbed and insecure to raise well balanced children. How many times has she abandoned/absconded from her children? How many times has she used her children as pawns in her battles? She is neglectful of her children. Any stability those children get/got was due to Caroline. If it were real life and Caroline had not been there, social services would have taken her kids aways years ago.

• Members

I get what your saying, but there is no evidence Nicole wouldn't do the same. By that standard I can't name five moms who are leading ladies on soaps that would be considered good. Jennifer, Hopenand defiantly marlena fall into many of the examples set fourth as to why Sami is a mom. Nicole's just not a character who I have a desire to see happy. Sami never sould have had so many kids. The twins were totally unnecessary. Will and Sydney/Grace tho, in glad they did. Esp Will .

• Members

You are right, there is no evidence she would be different. The only indication is how badly she want's a baby and can't have one.

And on a totally different topic, have Dannifer actually consumated their re-union (perhaps I blocked it out!!)?

Also, you mentioned earlier in the thread that Abby lost her virginity already - who did she do the deed with?

Archived