HOLIDAY MIRACLE: Prospect Park Back On Track To Revive AMC and OLTL

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I also enjoyed Micah's portrayal much more than the cockiness of Bruening, and felt he was more the child Brooke would have raised.

I also note the resemblance of Adam Mayfield to David Canary, and although the characters weren't bio-related, felt he had a good vibe as Stuart's son.

• Members

Did I miss before where it was confirmed HBS was doing the nuOLTL?

This spring, two of television’s most well-loved daytime dramas, “All My Children” and “One Life to Live” will make their return online in a groundbreaking move orchestrated by production company Prospect Park. All new episodes of both programs will be available to millions of fans through the free service, Hulu.com, as well as millions of Hulu Plus subscribers who can connect through TVs, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. In addition, the hugely-popular series, both shot in broadcast-quality HD formats, will be accessible through iTunes, where fans can enjoy viewing on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV and their Mac or PC.

New 30-minute episodes of “All My Children” and “One Life to Live” will be introduced each weekday and Prospect Park and TOLN plan to blend new themes, fresh stars and youthful energy with the familiar actors and writers who made these shows must-watch afternoon viewing for legions of loyal fans.

Many of the show’s actors will reprise their roles this spring with “One Life to Live’s” Erika Slezak, Robin Strasser, Tuc Watkins, Robert S. Woods, Kassie DePaiva, Jerry verDorn, Florencia Lozano, Melissa Archer, Hillary B. Smith, Kelley Missal, Josh Kelly and Andrew Trischitta set to return when production begins. In addition, Sean Ringgold, Shenaz Treasury and Nick Choksi will return in recurring roles. Susie Bedsow Horgan joins as co-head writer, alongside Thom Racina.

“All My Children” cast who have signed on for the newly-produced series include Darnell Williams, Debbi Morgan, Lindsay Hartley, Jordi Vilasuso, Jill Larson, Thorsten Kaye and Vincent Irizarry.

About Prospect Park

Prospect Park is a media and production company founded in 2009 by entertainment industry veterans Jeffrey Kwatinetz and former Disney Studios head Rich Frank. Along with successful film and music divisions, the company’s television group has numerous shows in development and breakout network hits airing including “Royal Pains” and “Wilfred.”

More information about TOLN series will soon be available at www.TOLN.com and www.theonlinenetwork.com.

Archived