GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
i really don't think having your child in boarding school equates to being a bad parent. For what it's worth for her, we never got to see her be a mother to a young child as Dani was already a teen by the time we saw her. No arguments on Carly. She's doing better with Joss but completely screwed up with Michael

• Members

I didn't read it, but the comments by others regarding the side made me weep. My problem here is that the gorgeous black man that is already contracted has been all but removed from the canvas (as he's given the least appealing woman in Daytime). The only other black guy will keep the audience laughing with one liners as he salivates over the other men on canvas? I'm sure everyone is ok with that beause he's super funny.

There is absolutely no threat to any of the white male characters with either of these 2 black males and that is extreme bull chit when one of them looks like Sean Blakemore!

I'll stop here.

• Members

oldladysmh.gif

Judging by the comments on today's episode, I knew Ron couldn't leave well enough alone by steering clear of creating any Black characters for (non-Black) viewers to kee-kee at. Lord knows he failed terribly with Destiny's Child on OLTL and from the sound of things, it seems that he's brought a Black gay version of her over to this show.

Archived