GH: December 2012 Discussion Thread

• Members

While not disagreeing really with what you are saying, i fail to see how it is hard to comprehend that other people may have a different view. Some people do like Jason Morgan. He was the reason to watch for some. Its no different than any other character that you may like that someone else hates.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Thats f--king ridiculous. I dont get why people find it so hard to comprehend that others may have like SB and this one particular person doesnt want to go through the trouble to record the show, edit it down and then upload it, if they are no longer enjoying it or viewing it without him.

• Members

You obviously don't get it. It is now the duty of all real soap fans to hunt this person down and ask them why they quit uploading. If it's because of Steve Burton they should be re-educated until they accept the will of the collective as should all the SB/Jason fans. It's time for everybody to grab their cattle prods and sharpened rocks and prepare to descend upon these heretics like rats on a cheetoh. That's really the only option here.

Or one can just accept that different people watch for different reasons.

• Members

RS had posted that Simply stopped shortly after the OLTL rejects showed up, but the subscribers begged and this person started posting GH again. It appears that SBu is what kept this person holding on, and when he left, they decided not to do it any longer. It's not like GH, as a whole, is good TV so you have to grab onto something you do like. For Simply, SBu was that something. When Steve left, there was no reason to watch GH, let alone continue to upload for others. That makes complete sense to me. We all have our "game changers".

Cheap, THANK YOU for pointing out that Lorenzo would slit Skye's throat so it made absolutely no sense that she would want to hunt him down. Not sure how Robin got those stupid words out of her mouth. Upon the mere mention that Lo might still be alive, Skye would have packed her kid and headed for the hills. She was terrified of Lo. He had taken LR from her once. Now, he'd simply kill Skye because, of course, he has to know she conspired with Jason to kill him.

The fuckery in Llanview was hard to take, and I hope Lurch and Tea never show their damn faces again! I'm tired of this!

Didn't even watch the rest!

• Members
the writing for Skye the last 2 episodes made no sense given her history. I mean she had great lines and RC was fab but they have Skye eager to find the mob boss she helped get "killed" so he can be reunited with her daughter? WTF? Also did she really just pick up and leave without said kid? I really hope someone says a throwaway line about Skye getting Lila Rae after she left Llanview but I fear they girl is gonna be forgotten, stuck at the Q mansion wondering what happened to her mother

Another thing. Are we really to believe that Skye went traveling around the world with Hillbilly, someone she despises and Tea, Tumbleweed's ally, that she barely knows. Give me a break!

• Members

6eer60.gif

I truly don't understand this. You've got three characters who show up for a week, two of which have no history with GH and the third who's been off the show for years, talking about another character who's been off the show for years who may actually be a different character from a different show, a character that nobody from GH has ever seen or heard of and has no reason to give a damn about. But now Larry, Curly and Ho are going to take off together, leaving their children and jobs (wait, none of these women actually has a job they need to show up to every day, do they?) in order to find the truth. A truth that even if it has some sensible resolution (which is impossible) will very likely never be addressed on screen. From a writing standpoint what does this whole story bring to the table? How does it affect the canvas?

I can kind of understand Skye wanting to make sure whether Alcazar is alive because let's face it what woman wouldn't want to know if the ex-lover she helped murder is still alive. (I know I usually do.)

• Members
oh I didn't have an issue with that and thought that motive made sense when she said it in PC. It's how it changed to being about LR needing her father once she got to Llanview that had me rolling my eyes

nothing considering none of these characters aren't on the show, they didn't need to be written out as such. The OLTL girls could have been left in Llanview and Skye could have gone to PV as planned

• Members

There's goes my coffe all over the monitor! LMAO!

The Llanview stuff was the absolute worst, and I can't imagine all of that was for the sake of intro-ing Lorenzo. It was a mess, and the final straw was Todd chilling in Tea's living room with Carly eating M&Ms. Why was he allowed in the house and why is he still there after Tea believes this man wronged her in the worst way?!

I'm just sick about this!

Archived