• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

CIA swoopnig in to take Tomas? How awfully convenient

et1JL.jpg?1

Loved Anna's hair today!

6eer60.gif

LMAO at how Skye said "not a Delgado". Why the heck is she so determined to find Lorenzo."My daughter needs her father". Does she not remember that she helped arranged his death? She's not scared he might come for revenge and take Lila from her? The writing for Skye in this regard isnt making sense

Sad. My first thought was Tea has a baby....sad.png

Blair just leaving though? Once again she continues to be a bad mother. She has two kids at home, one of which is about 7. Yeah just up and leave to go chasing after a man

they worked better for me than Hels and Luke. Robert seems like a replacement Luke bc everything he is doing is how Luke would have been utilized but he doesnt bug me and Im enjoying him being the sleuth instead. Luke can stay wherever he is

• Members

I loved today's episode. Just got done watching it! Helena/Robert scenes were a joy to watch. I can't wait for the three girls to return (hopefully with Ted King with them). But now after that good episode I'm gonna chill and watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation on ABC Family! lol it's a tradition of mine to watch every year.

Archived