Favorite Opening Credits Shots

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The non posed one where she kind of raises her head? I agree, that's a great one. Someone mentioned Gina Tognoni's from that opening flipping her head around - that was a great one. I also liked Roger's post-haircut where he kind of turns around too. That opening is my second favorite, music and visuals.

• Members

These were among my favorite shots from the old B&B opening, but I basically found all of them gorgeous.

r87db8.jpg

Favorite shots from German soaps:

Tina's shot from the 1996-1998 GZSZ opening

opy1zd.jpg

Eva's angel/devil shot from the current UU opening:

1zzo0hx.jpg

GZSZ's ending group shot from the 2003-2004 opening:

66yyw0.jpg

Sonja's necklace shot from the 1998-2001 GZSZ opening... first she grabs her necklace and then she gives us a disapproving look before fading into the background

vo5t01.jpg

Sonja's curtain shot from the 2001-2002 GZSZ opening... first she looks surprised, then she turns on the bitchy mode, swings around and disappears behind the curtain

f06n7m.jpg

VL, clockwise: Clarissa in front of the castle, (1998), Clarissa in front of the castle (2000), Clarissa in her armchair (2000), Tanja looking like the murderess she is (2004-2006)

wv5qbs.jpg

• Members

I liked Dorian's ticky-neck shot from this opening with the little square of her luring Joey (I presume) to bed. I didn't really care for the shot which replaced it, her holding the rose at La Boulaie (which reminded me of Rachel and her rose in the final You Take Me Away to Another World credits).

• Members

There were a lot of Neighbours scenes I liked in their 1998-era credits...like the Kennedy family and Toadie trying to move a large dresser down some stairs, and when Lance's mother kissed him on the cheek, he disgustedly put his hand on his face, and wiped his hand on his sister's sleeve. That sequence ends with everyone in the street playing stickball, or whatever. It's a nice community feeling.

Archived