Favorite Opening Credits Shots

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

See, for me, Van Ark's appearance was too distracting to even notice her actual performance. She is literally the worst instance of plastic surgery gone wrong I've ever seen in daytime. Hunter Tylo, Lisa Rinna, etc. have nothing on her.

I think Chapman's Gloria had plenty of heart and integrity at the beginning of her stint, when she was actually written to have those things, before LML and MAB turned her into a cartoon villain. I think she's starting to return to normal under the new regime.

• Members

Not that this thread is about Joan Van Ark's face, but IIRC, didn't she look like that for like days? Hence why every time people bring that up, it's her in the same damn outfit, yet people act like that's what she's looked like for the last five years. Granted, surgery's been bad to her, but can we stop pretending that the way she looked that day is permanent? Jeez.

• Members

Nun-with-Ruler-dreamstime_12895823.jpg

A couple here and there are okay. :lol: I know folks like Khan and myself have temperamental browsers that will freeze and crash when there are a lot of embedded videos in a thread. It happens to me all the time in the OLTL thread and that's why I'm so absent in the Favorite Opening Themes thread (which is one of my favorite subjects!), but my computer is just allergic to all that embedding.

Archived