"Never Been Done Before...on Daytime"

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A Mother who child died/missing many years ago but suddenly a girl with the same genetic make up shows up in town with her mother..The mother of the deceased/missing take a liking to the girl and its strange as she claim the child is hers. Turn out the child is born in-vitro due to eggs the mother stored. I don't know if it would work on Daytime, but SVU did this story with Lea Thompson years ago.

• Members

Okay I remember reading this teen book years ago that I can't remember the name of but a girl with a wealthy father and stay at home mother came home one day to her mother packing and telling them they were leaving immediately to go live with grandma and her older cousin who lives in the city. After sneaking back to visit her father she discovers that her mother didn't just decided to leave, they were kicked out! And he has moved his new family in which consists of his younger secretary and the two sons they share and she's got another baby on the way. Turns out her mother was never married to her father. She laters finds out her mother has a secret child of her own. Wondering why her mother has been spending so much time with her older cousin lately she finds out that her older cousin is her older sister that her father wouldn't let stay with them because he thought her mother focused too much attention on her first born.

• Members

Two couples decide to have a group marriage.

A character develops Pica (the disease of eating weird and foreign objects). I can picture Lauren on Y&R getting this. She eats her make up, dry wall, soap, toilet paper, Michaels legal papers out of his brief case etc.......

• Members

Cotard delusion

From Wikipedia:

The Cotard delusion, Cotard's syndrome, or Walking Corpse Syndrome[1] is a rare mental disorder in which people hold a delusional belief that they are dead (either figuratively or literally), do not exist, are putrefying, or have lost their blood or internal organs. In rare instances, it can include delusions of immortality.[2]

• Members

Here's one I thought of, Have they ever had a man slap a woman in a non-abusive way, but just because they were having a heated argument and the man got so angry at what the woman said?....I Think I remember that happen with Lucas and Sami but I think it was because she was drunk.

Archived