"Never Been Done Before...on Daytime"

• Members

snapback.pngAll My Shadows, on 23 October 2012 - 03:01 PM, said:

No offense, but I'm wondering...what exactly about a person/character would make you think they'd be likely to chow down on objects?

The question was about something never done on daytime. I remembered that show My Strange Addiction and thought about what Y&R character would be funny to have it and Lauren popped in my head.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Has a daytime soap ever done a full-blown O.C.D. story?

I could see Bianca having to turn on/off the light switch 33 times before going to bed...or cutting up her sandwich into 12 equally sized pieces before being able to eat it.

This would eventually drive Marissa bonkers and she'd leave Bianca for Zoe.

That sounds like a Megan McTavish story.

• Members

Roger and Alex got into it at Nick and Mindy's engagement party at the club. Alex ran up and slapped him and Roger slapped her RIGHT back. Marj Dusay said she loved that! I can't remember who it was, but I've seen this another time (and I don't mean in In the Heat of the Night).

• Members

snapback.pngyr9190, on 23 October 2012 - 11:38 PM, said:

LOL i never really watched GL, but i wanna see that scene if it's on here.

Y&R should have no problem writing a scene where one of the men slaps Phyllis....

LOL....Phyllis would be a prime target. They should have the entire cast slap her during a weeks worth of episodes.

With the watch dog police now, people would complain. On Dallas J.R. use to slap Sue Ellen on occasion. I remember he slapped her once and said something about that bastard she's carrying when he didn't know who the father of the baby was. This was filmed in 1978.

Imagine that on daytime now.

Archived