"Never Been Done Before...on Daytime"

• Members

-male anorexia ("manorexia")/body dysmorphia (for some reason, I could see Jack Manning in a story like this, yet oof, the acting required...)

-I think Bianca's anorexia s/l could have also worked if there was some sort of obsessive compulsive disorder involved. Like, imagine Erica walking in on her when she wasn't wearing her hair a certain way, and discovering a huge bald spot from Trichotillomania.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

A child who grew up in a happy adoptive family happily reuniting with his biological mother and/or father.

Well, you had Henry Lange on ATWT, who even impregnated his daughter (she had an abortion, which left her infertile). I'm still surprised they got that through.

• Members

-again, ripped from the headlines, but a child raised as one sex when they were born another due to genital mutilation/malformation... this seems like a B&B s/l to me, for some reason. I think I'm reminded of Angela Forrester, family secrets, and all that...

• Members

In other words, me in real life sad.png.

Except I'm almost 24, and I got kissed when I was 7. And hopefully, I'll start dating before I'm 30!

Seriously, though, seeing a young girl on ANY show, daytime or otherwise, who doesn't start dating until after college (like what will ultimately happen to me if it happens at all), would give me a LOT of hope, and certainly would have as a teenager.

They can be attractive, too. I like to think I'm good looking in real life, even though I haven't dated yet. I'm pretty shy.

Also, have them have unrequited crushes (and vice versa), which is my real life, too.

Me if I keep collecting old magazines the way I do laugh.png .

Archived