"Never Been Done Before...on Daytime"

• Members

A real Domestic violence. Upcoming on Days, if she John gives Kristen the time of Day after all she's done, this should cause angst and cause Marlena to violenty lash out against her husband, leading him to his ex's arms. This will also be a first for Days in actually breaking up a popular Supercouple and sticking with.

Out there I know..

If we did a realistic version, a Popular male lead would be abusive to his wife or lover. I can see Lucas starting to drink again and becoming abusive to Sami and his daughter.

Side:

Have you ever seen "For Colored Girls", the wife keeps covering for her drunk abusive husband, he accuses her of cheating and drops her kids out of the window of a HIGH RISE apartment killing them, this would ROCK on daytime!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

About ten years ago or more, there was a tie-in novel for Hollyoaks where a man began figuring out the passwords of many of the people he knew, friends, enemies, relatives, co-workers. He began reading their e-mails. Over time, he became more and more absorbed in their world, listening to what they thought were private moments. He decided to start sending certain e-mails to the person who would get the most reaction - if someone had a crush they confided, he'd send it to the person they had a crush on. If someone spewed bile about another person, in confidence, he'd send it to that person. He'd cut and paste e-mails for maximum damage. Finally, he went one step too far, and was caught out at the end of the book.

I think someone like this would be really interesting for a soap, with all the complex, interwoven characters, and with so many now obsessive over e-mail, text, etc.

• Members

How about a man marry's one woman but is really in love with another. The doppelganger wife get's fed up, clears the husbands account, sends him divorce papers, set's his house and car on fire and leaves town for good, leaving future ex-husband and the love of his life PENNILESS!!! Waiting to Exhale

• Members

I'm throwing this one out here because I saw this come up in on more than one Lifetime movie. Any storylines where a teen girl willing chose to be a prostitute? In the movies I saw the girls were 18 but in highschool still. In the one the girl did it just to get a rush and in the other one I recall it was all about the money. I know we've had the strippers with hearts of gold storylines and John Killer Jessica on Passions but she wasn't really willing to have sex with those men, hell I don't even think she had sex with half of them.

Archived