Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

First thing I noticed was that they got the dudes in the opening

Never heard of any of these chicks besides Teairra and that's bc she was on NY

Morgan's deep voice is annoying. Her big forehead is also distracting

TM was doing the most and is acting nothing like she was when she was on NYC. She was super annoying\

I loved B2K. They had some great music

How does Moniece not know where her son lives? It may not be right but I look at women sideways when they lose custody bc what did you do for that to happen? Bc lets face it, the courts usually side with the mother as the primary guardian. I don't get what the point of her confronting Fizz was and then not letting him respond

Nia and her lisp....OMG, she reminds me of Basketball Wives Suzy with that mouth

Soulja Boy could look better if he didn't have all those tattoos and gained some weight

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Tearria is such a loose canon but at the same time she had some valid points re Hazel and Young Berg. At the same time Hazel is right...it's her hot mess of a relationship and she should be free to deal with it however she wants. That being said she was right to dig in on stupid T for getting that tatoo of Ray J. Dont understand why she felt the need to "turn up" on her so called best friend over hearing the truth.

LOVED the ending.....so dramatic and just exactly the best way to end it.

Love Nikki....but i also am kinda feeling Mesica. Don't understand why they fighting over that ugly man tho.....

• Members

Im not feeling this series. Too many bitches. Its not grabbing me like S1 of ATL did.

I still want to know what the hell Moniece did to lose custody of her son. She goes weeks without seeing him? She tries to put up this front like she's completely together and is only looking out for his being but something tells me she's a bad mother or else the courts wouldn't have decided that. Men typically do not get primary custody unless theres something wrong with the mother

• Members

Guess which Love and Hip Hop ATL couple is getting a spinoff?

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

10362350_293466380850154_380321798_n.jpg

Personality-deprived Wacka and boring ass Tammy. Like WTF?!? This should have been Jos and Steebie

I didn't realize he was so tiny. Her one ass cheek is bigger than his head

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Who the hell wants to see those 2 in their own show? Each eppy will consist of Tammy talking about having another kid to give the give she gives 2 sh!ts about a sibling. Wacka will say a few words and walk out the room. Deb will appear, and of course, we get to see the effects of severe alcoholism in her speech. ATL will not be getting rid of Jos/Steebie. The show would tank immediately!

• Members
Mally is disgusting. I hate these bastards coming on these shows lying and manipulating all the wmen in their lives
tumblr_ncpl57zTcV1r0dzbko1_500.jpg
I cant with this bitch crying with no tears. Girl, save the performance.
screen-shot-2014-09-12-at-3-32-49-pm.png
Rolling my eyes at Leslie claiming to be an old ass lady. You look damn good for someone that OLD. Girl, bye
I was always with Teiarra at the end. Given that she let Hazel live with her for nearly 2 years for barely anything Hazel should have been woman enough to talk to her about moving out before she didn't instead of just sneaking off. Id feel used and disrespected as well. Teiarra however was just unnecessarily cruel and handled herself all wrong.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Members

Damn, I thought after all I have done for the franchise, I eould be appriciated, not vicitmized, I guess doing the right thing dont count

So this is what happens when a man shows loyalty to his so called bro huh? All I did was stick up and protect the woman I fell in love with

So the WILD DRUGGED OUT ANIMAL GETS TO STAY BUT ME AND THI GET FIRED??? AND I NEVER EVEN GOT 1 PHONE CALL SINCE THE REUNION IN JULY?

Just know that HOESALINE THREATENED ALTHEA'S LIFE ON 7 EPISODES BEFORE SHE ACTUALLY ATTACKED HER AT THE REUNION....

SHE EVEN WARNED ARIANE THAT SHE WOULD NOT TOUCH HER, WICH HOWS IT WAS PLANNED, THEN AFTER THE REUNION SHE STILL THREATENED THI IN INTERVIEW

If yall think that it's fair to bring them back but not us, then let @MonaScottYoung #lhhatl & @VH1 know.....

Edited by ChitHappens

• 1 month later...
  • Members

NYC is back. Who else is watching? This season is better than the last two. It seems as if they finally got a good groove instead of jumping all over the place throwing random bitches, hoping something would stick. Its entertaining but I cant with the storylines

WTF was that opening scene with Yandy at a Vegas wedding chapel? I bet they werent even in Vegas as that was fake as hell. Rolling my eyes at her. After all she and Mendeeces been through, why wouldnt she just marry him, since thats what she wants? She can have a church wedding for the family after. Just seemed like a waste to say no at the altar. Girl, bye

I see they made Cyn a main chick. She needs to drop Erica and her messy ass. Erica tlaking about being a host. Yay, you are supposed to act like a host, not a HO. I like Cyn and how she handles her business.

Diamond is delusinal as hell. All types of red flags, moving closer to be with her man and he sets her up to live with his friend while he "gets his stuff together". Hes probably living with another bitch. And she has a kid whom she left to be with this man, whom she hasnt even told she had a kid? Dummy. 2 years and they only f--k in a car, not his bed in his home? How old are they? And she lied and said her human child was a dog? Im judging her now. We're gonna be one big happy family...bitch is you crazy?

Amina and her sister look so much alike. I was like when did she get rd hair, thinking that was Amina.

vNrpkU8.png?1
How old is Chrissy? She looks like a granny. Why did she walk out like she done did some sh-t? That was so lame. Move on with your old ass.

Edited by Cheap21