Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

The show finally got some new opening credits. I like it

Im here for Remy Ma. I really like she and Papoose as a couple and like how he's held it down for her. He's surprising me. He comes across as such a good man unlike most of the losers on this show.

Rah Ali? Thats her name now? Her hair looks better with a natural tone instead of the candy corn and Ronald McDonald look from before

Im so over the Amina, Peter and Tara triangle. Congratulations Tara..you are officially the side chick. Peter is too old for this BS

Yandy: "Why you trying to prepare for the worst instead of the best? Thats not how I live my life" She sounds like such a dumb bird

Please register in order to view this content

BBOD? Too extra Not here for them. That girl on right looks weird. Where is her neck

The white girl...."I was a ho" Wow. Dead at Rich and B shading her

Girl....no with that lipstick

Yandy: "Im in the business of no mess and no drama." Right, bc you have enough of that in your personal life

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I like Cardi but hate the way she talks. She is too much like Joseline

The editing on this show is so messy, trying to make it seem like Rich's daughter was his new f--k buddy. Not cool

Amina is a damn dummy agreeing to have Tara move into her building. Peter is super stupid and messy. In what world did he think this would end up well?

Tara: "At the end of the day, I have no claim on this man...." Bitch, then why you still f--king him? You are the side chick. She needs to stop using her kids as an excuse. She didnt get back with him for them. Im so over this storyline. Tara and Peter should have been fired

HkvaFXQ.png
Yandy's weave was out of control!

Yourma, or however you spell her name...not here for her weak ass

Papoose and Remy are too real and too good for this show. I love them but wish they hadnt done this. Im not used to seeing normal people here and they dont need to be down in the gutter with these creeps and hos

Please register in order to view this content

DAMN. GO AMINA! Did anyone else think she was going to slap Tara when she started walking and raised her hand? I wanted her to

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Cardi B  went in on Peter's ass!  It's long over due.  Someone should have told that animal off long ago.  

http://linkis.com/amp.twimg.com/v/Tk67W

Love Pap and Remy Ma's relationship.  Just love it!

I am hoping BBOD and Lil B are replaced next season.  They are worthless.  

The rancid triangle from hell needs to go!

• Members

I love Remy/Pap. They were the ONLY saving graces on this show. Now I need them to get off this show quickly. 

I'd actually need Peter/Amina/Tara to get the boot out of everyone. 

Glad that Cardi goes in on Peter b/c he (and all the other dudes on stage) have long needed to be read down. 

I thought the reunion needs to be more cohesive. I thought it was all over the place. 

• Members

So much terrible hair and bad weave on the stage. The dresses were cheap and takcy as well.

LOL at Rah vs Yandy. I dont like Rah but Im on her side. Yandy as fake as f--k and I dont like how she plays dumb

Mariah Lynn looks terrible. Bitch, you should have stayed a blonde.

tumblr_o4fp0y04d11qfh70bo2_400.gif
tumblr_o4fp0y04d11qfh70bo4_r1_400.giftumblr_o4fp0y04d11qfh70bo3_400.gif

LOL at Cardi going off on some random audience member.

Tara is 9 months pregnant? Didnt she say she was 8 and a half weeks pregnant in that episode with Yandy? Did they really film the reunion 2 weeks after that scene?

Why was Peter's daughter there and on stage?

The whole abortion angle was so fake. Its obvious she NEVER terminated her pregnancy if she's looking 3-4 months pregnant now

• Members

You would love that bum bitch Mariah.

I thought Cardi was a disappointment. She had no story and came across too much like a cartoon clown. The clip from the reunion is the realest she's ever been and comes across alot better than she did during the season