Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Members

Honestly I don't like the show anymore. It's too inconsistent and clunky. All these random extra people and their messy story lines.

Joc's story is disgusting, Kaleena and her husband are gross, Pink wig is dusty, Nikko and his grotesque looking wife can bounce. It's turning into LHHNY with all the randomness and fuckery.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
SSlqyaO.png
Karlie is a bird and I like that Rasheeda went off on her
Joc's hoes are both stupid and pathetic. Really? Baby Mama #4 needs to just go. And this sh-t is so fake. Khadiyah dropped the iPad on the floor and stepped on it. That thing didnt break? How she have it to show Joc? Bullsh-t. Mine fell on the floor in my bag and that thing shattered.
And why she has an office? What profession is she doing this season?
Nikko tells his wife not to say anything about the sex tape bc he wants to keep it private. Um you have a camera in the room and this is going to be on a reality show.
I dont like Erica and Scrappy fighting. sad.png
Kaleena. WTF is she back?
Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Preemadonna....more random hos. I cant keep up anymore

Mimi is so messy. That sh-t that went down at the studio was her fault. I love everytime Joseline Hernandez shades her...lol

I didnt even know Mama Dee had a daughter. She looks like that girl that was dating Souljah Boy on LA

• Members

Blame Mona.

I'm always about having 'friends' to the show but Mona has gotten out of control with this crap. I feel like Jessica Dyme and Margaux should be the only 'friends' this season. We don't need Kaleena. We don't need Primadonna. We don't need the other 90 friends on the show.

Mona is killing her brand with all these extras and don't even know it.

• Members

love-and-hip-hop-atlanta-sfta.jpg

I preferred it when it was just these chicks as the show was popping with just 6 and didnt need all that extra nonsense. Mona keeps introducing new chicks hoping something will stick bc theres no direction. It reminds me of NYC after Chrissy left. What kills me is that they all get their own talking heads as if they are main chicks

Edited by Cheap21