Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Benzino is just trying to prove he's hard. His only claim to fame was hitting a compromised Joseline! Steevie was gonna whip his ass had they not held him back. Agreeing to an interview and then "no comment" only to blow up with the guy who really didn't get to do the interview? Yeah, you hard, Benzino, you real hard.

And Steevie said one of the best things I've ever heard come from his mouth. When the fight first broke out, I saw him hesitate because he was giving Benzino time to get up. Steevie confirmed that last night and I believe it because I saw it with my own eyes. Kinda cool.

• Members

This reunion has proven one thing: Joseline is the star and Stevie is her side kick. She made me laugh when she said she doesn't have issues. When Stevie agreed she needed therapy and she was incredulous it was downright funny. There were a lot of missteps with this reunion. It shouldn't have been three episodes but since it was, all of the commentary of the cast should have been contained in part 2 and the focus on part 3 should have been Joseline/Stevie and Benzino/Althea exclusively. The reunion could have been a blockbuster but instead it fizzled.

I'm quite fascinated with the show as I haven't seen earlier seasons in in it's entirety and I'm now catching up. Joseline is beautiful. She has harsh features so I understand the comments about her being man-ish but when she wears long weaves she looks great. The shorter wig - not so much. It amazes every time Mimi says she's nobody's victim and she's oh so strong when she has consistently enabled Stevie's behavior. He has repeatedly cheated on her even before Joseline and she took him back each and every time. I love how she used her daughter as an excuse in season 1 under the pretense of wanting to give her a stable life with two parents. She's no better than Joseline yet she always pretend she's above her. Here she is two years later involved with a married man (unbeknownst to her when they got involved) yet defiantly claims she's still sleeping with Nico because she likes his dick. Ariane looked disgusted but she also enables Mimi and her bullsh.it. Mimi looked like Elvira in that get up and I hated her entire look.

Rasheeda is gorgeous. There's something about her that is really stunning. Even with little to no makeup she's beautiful. Everyone said that their drama in season 3 was fake but having never seen the earlier seasons I couldn't comment but it's really surprising how they went from renewing their vows to all that messiness that ensued in season 3. It gives credence to the claim that she show is scripted.

Is Benzino such a "good guy" like everyone claims? After all, he had no problem gloating that he punched Joseline in the face at the reunion.

If the rumor is true and Joseline and Stevie get their own spinoff this franchise is a wrap.

Edited by Money

• Members

Oh hey.... The super trailer for Hollywood has arrived. Are you ready? Tiearra Marie (I'm sure I butchered that but I don't care enough to go to Google to get the right spelling) is just a hot ass mess. Is she trying to make sure she's the one that becomes a fan favorite because she just looks hella ratchet in these promos. Do better!

• Members

Loved the first episode. Ray J doesn't come off as bad as I thought he might. Soulja Boy looks like a crack head but he kinda warmed me over when he sounded reasonable about the girl having a daughter by another guy while he was off making it semi big.

Hazel and Tearria (however you spell it) look like clowns. I was feeling semi bad for T but she lost all respect at the end with the cream and the drink throwing and demanding a check.

Like Morgan so far. Omarion is wack as is expected. Fizz is cute but he also looks like a douchebag.Yet his ex/baby momma looks like she's 2 steps away from being in the loony bin...WATCH OUT for that one. Like even watching her made me uncomfortable in a way I've never felt before except when psycho Chrissy was on....

Where's Eric with the ratings?