Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Oh hey, VH1 has released the cast of Love & Hip Hop: LA.

Via The YBF...

According to a PR releases from VH1,

Ray J- Recording artist who has been romantically linked to several well-known names in recent years. Currently, he seems inseparable from his best friend and executive assistant Morgan Hardman.

Soulja Boy -YouTube sensation with his hit "Crank Dat," romantically linked to R&B Royalty, Nia Riley, daughter of Grammy-award winning music producer/singer/songwriter Teddy Riley.

Omarion- Former lead singer of hit R&B band B2K, now pursuing a solo career while dating Apryl Jones, a backup vocalist. The two are currently expecting their first child.

Lil Fizz- Former bandmember of R&B band B2K who, although he shares a child with ex-girlfriend Moniece Slaughter, is thinking about settling down with his present love Amanda Secor.

Young Berg -Grammy-nominated producer and musician. He has worked with artists such as Lil Wayne, T Pain, Ray J, Tamar Braxton and Meek Mill.

Teairra Marie-Actress and R&B songstress and ex-girlfriend to Ray J. Popular for her hit song "Make Her Feel Good."

Hazel E –Former celebrity publicist, currently pursuing her own music career as a rapper.

Yesi Ortiz- "Voice of LA," DJ/ Music Director for hip hop radio station Power 106.

Sincere- A premier club promoter in the Los Angeles area.

Nikki Mudarris- A born and bred LA girl, Nikki is an heir to her family's real estate fortune.

Tune in for all the drama starting Monday, September 15 at 8pm/ET on VH1.

Maaaaaaan I fancied myself in L O V E with Lil Fizz. Tierra finally got a spot I see after she repeatedly showed up in NY for Emily B. What y'all think?

• Members

Ugh to my typos. Epic fail and EXACTLY Cheap. I'm like get it together please.

I think they've been filming for awhile but the cast list was never concrete... The only name I continuously heard was Ray J but then I think Olson kept popping up here and there.