Love and Hip Hop Thread

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

PREACH. Aside from Deb and Tammy none of those hoes up there had a right to talk down to Joseline. The whole thing was an epic pile on and hot mess of a reunion.

THAT being said Joseline was absolutely a monster in Part 2....enjoyable to watch but at the same time very very disturbing. I would be hypocritical to say that I thought Nene was on something at "Pillow Talk" and not say that Jos was on something at the reunion. I think it's pretty clear that her and Steebie were on some type of mess. Still the b*tch was slaying these heffas left and right.

Mimi....take your video ho self and exit stage left. Your holier than thou routine is so useless at this point. I'm shocked you even had the balls to say anything on that stage.

Erica? After your messy segment with The Bam and Scrappy you are nothing more than a side chick. You may be the "Baby Momma" but you're still a whore by your admission.

• Members

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3LZXTwinIQ#t=25

Have you guys heard Mama Deee's single? She is far from a good vocalist but the song is heartfelt. I have to say she has totally changed her image and turned around from the cartoon ratchedness that was last season. She ended up being one of the more mature reasonable person this year

Edited by Cheap21