NBC poised to fire Ann Curry from the Today show

dragonflies

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm not familiar with Savanah Guthrie's work, but I found it awfully annoying and inappropriate that she had an awkward smile on her face the entire time she was interviewing a person who just lost their loved one on Sunday evening's coverage of the Colorado shooting. I hope she doesn't do that kind of crap all the time...?

• Members

Savannah is terrible! I'm totally laughing at NBC over this matter. They thought that Ann Curry was the problem??? Today has not won a week since Ann was so inexplicably replaced and when the final ratings are released Thursday for last week, it looks like GMA will finally win with adults 25-54, the demo that NBC always brags about. Come on NBC. Wake up and realize the REAL problem with The Today Show --------Matt.

• Members

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv-movies/hoda-kotb-flown-london-aid-today-show-olympic-coverage-article-1.1125399

The ratings for the Olympics have been great but it hasn't helped the Today Show. GMA is still beating it.

Good Morning America

ABC

Today

NBC

This Morning

CBS

Ratings for last week

• Members

NBC Nightly News with Brian Williams

NBC

ABC World News with Diane Sawyer

ABC

CBS Evening News with Scott Pelley

CBS

Total viewers and 25-54 demo......I thought ABC was ahead...cant stand NBC Nightly News...lol

• 2 weeks later...

Archived