GH: Alternative

• Members

10 just for his body and dancing.

And about the people commenting about how RC has "copied movies"...I don't see it as copying. Is he using them as inspiration and doing things in homage to them? Sure...but I don't see the problem with that. In fact, every writer has drawn inspiration from somewhere and can relate their work to something that came before...even Shakespeare himself has influences of other pieces of fiction in his plays!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I seriously think we should either kick him off twitter by hitting the report button or we can simply raid him with the "DM how not to wreck a show!!". If anything it will be fun watching a grown man having a temper tantrum!! Who's desision was it to place him on GH?? Was it Brian Fronz or the replacement?? Does anyone think FV and Lorraine would have worked together??

• Members

Again I'm (thankfully) looking at this from the outside but there's a difference between standing by what you write and needless alienating your audience. I've seen far better writers do both. It's especially foolish when the genre is bleeding fans and the only reason GH is still on the air is sheer luck.

Perhaps Ron just figures that since the hammer will come down after the anniversary, he doesn't have to give a damn anymore but he's just borrowing trouble he doesn't need by showing his ass on Twitter.

Which brings me back to something I keep saying: these grown folks need to get the hell off Twitter.

• Members

Carl, honey, don't you see? I'm not being glib by calling that poster a troll. That poster doesn't even watch the show, hates GH, resents that OLTL was canceled in its stead... but continuously comes in here to spew rants upon those who dare question the greatness of Carlivati. That poster doesn't watch the show, but knew of the clusterfuck that is Ron Calivati's Twitter Account and decided to come in here and pick trouble.

T-R-O-L-L!

• Members

I don't follow most of the soap stuff on Twitter so I can't comment about the "bitches who constantly harass him." But I can say that I don't normally see showrunners treat their fans that way. However I've come to accept that there seems to be different rules **coughlowerstandardscough** for the people who make soaps. It still doesn't make sense to me for him to behave this way when the one thing he MOST needs to do is build his audience not drive any of them away but I've placed my bets on how all this will end. Now I'm just watching to see if I'm right.

• Members

I do realize I shouldn't reply, not based on whether it's trolling, just because we aren't going to agree and it takes away from the discussion about the show. I have nothing to say about the show because it, like everything Ron Carlivati has written since a few weeks in 2008 and a few days in 2009, sucks ass and is a ratings loser, but others do have something to say. I apologize.

• Members

I unfollowed Nancy Lee Grahn even though I like her politics because I got tired of he desperate "Watch GH! You'll love it! style tweets. But now that I see RC doing the "Don't let the doorknob hit you in the ass" routine I feel a little bad. As obnoxious as it was, at least she was trying to promote the product. Ron's disrepecting the customers. I just don't see how that benefits him, the show or the genre he claims to love so much.

• Members

He's being very catty. The pressure has gotten to him, so he's lashing out. For those who think Ron is giving as good as he gets, you could not be more mistaken. It's unprofessional and shows how weak he is. By the time this is over, I fully expect Ron to be in a fetal position crying in Frank's arms.

Archived