GH: Alternative

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ron has always made it clear that he gives not a sh!t about what he wants to write for the show that he is helming - whether it'd be the dearly-departed OLTL or the much-improved GH. He's also made it plain on what folks can do if they don't like what he's putting out there, so if those stans choose not to take his advice - that is on them and them only.

• Members

Which only makes him sound like a dumbass since thes efans watching the show are the only reason he is employed. Soap are dying in Daytime, ABC wants to cancel GH ; telling people not to watch, mocking them, etc is not the way to keep viewers. It's not like GH is doing amazing, far from GH is not the #1 soap., hell it's not even the #2 soap it fights DAYS for which will have the 3rd and 4th spots every week.

• Members

I'm amazed someone from DC said this. They take soap opera very very very seriously when it's time to kiss up. I still remember the wall of words from one of their "writers" about the unbelievable bravery and maturity of ATWT for not bringing anyone back in their last months and for making Reid tragic, dead gay #498440.

• Members

TOTALLY AGREE. I mean, seriously, it doesn't matter what he or anyone else writes. Someone will have a problem with it and nitpick every little thing because it doesn't line up with what THEY think the vision of GH should be. Guess what? He's writing the show, so it's HIS vision. I'm tired of people acting like he owes them anything when all he is doing is a job in writing a piece of fiction.

And holy cow at Milo's scenes today. SEXY.

• Members

Precisely. At the end of the day, folks are mad because he isn't catering to their asinine sense of entitlement and has no problem letting that be known.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how fun was Konnie's bachelorette party to watch? I'm debating on whether it's worth tuning into for the camp factor, but if Milo is as sexy as you say he is, I might just throw caution to the wind and check those scenes out.

Archived