GH: Alternative

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was looking at RC's earlier tweets and saw one that said

Now I'm in this.

Mr. Carlivati I cordially invite you to NOT think about Pine Valley. Don't think about it. Don't type the name of it. Forget it ever existed. You don't deserve to even crook your fingers to type the words "Pine Valley." All My Children was created by Agnes Nixon and its last days were written by her. You don't get to touch her work.

color-purple_o_GIFSoup_com.gif

Stay. Away. From. My. Show.

• Members

Thanks for the heads up.

As for Ron copying movies - he sure does copy them, as well as the previous regime who sucked even worse at doing so. Yet folks will hail the latter as groundbreaking soap storytelling - a la the Metro Crisis, which was a terrible ripoff of 24 - while slamming the former for it.

Like I said, folks are hypocritical as hell and I don't feel an ounce of pity or indignation for them over Ron snarking at them. IMO, it is well deserved and I truly hope that he doesn't back down an inch.

• Members

It doesn't? That's funny, because I've been reading a whole lot of bullcaca about Guza being a superior writer to Carlivati since the current regime took over.

While Guza may have not been mocking through Twitter, he damn sure was doing so through the soap press, who was further up his ass than they've been up Cartini's.

• Members

Part of me gives Ron credit for going on twitter. Guza would have never done this. Guza just thumbed his nose at the viewers and didn't care if a character was thrown under the bus and you didn't like it. In fact, he probably took delight in it. At least Ron seems to care on some level. Granted, I don't agree with all of his choices, but I do think he is brave for going on twitter. I actually like it.

Archived