Y&R 3 Time Daytime Emmy Winner cast as Heather Stevens

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Awww I loved Gwen & Will- they weren't a super hot couple or anything but I thought they had a sweet chemistry that worked for their story. I've been trying to think of possible roles of Jesse Soffer on YR since I heard this news. I do agree though she had great sister chem with Maura, a nice friendship with Alex Chando's Maddie and worked well opposite CZP. Anyway, very excited to see her back on soaps even if I'm not super thrilled with the Heather role.

• Members

I thought this to be about Sarah Brown(which would be terrible!) or Jennifer Finnigan being cast in the role. Landon's is a surprise. I did like her on ATWT, loved her first year but the writing got extremely bad for Gwen in addition to the whole toothless redneck doppleganger story(don't tell MAB&Co).

Can't imagine how she'll do in the role of Heather, I can't really picture it all. Bloom had a rough first year then became unforgettable as she grew into the role. Can't imagine her with Muhney either at the moment.

• Members

I should resist, but I. just. cannot. She made it too easy. I and many others wish we could forget your cringe worthy performances on Y&R.

She was mediocre on AMC, but got all that undeserved praise because she played Erica's daughter who was a lesbian and got raped. Y&R revealed that she has absolutely no acting talent.

• Members

Eden was amazing on AMC probably one of the best younger actresses to come on that show in it's last 20 years. You can bash her performances on Y&R but Eden in general is a great actress and is a more then capable performer.

Landon is overrated and is in general a low energy performer -- she should fit right at home on Y&R.

Archived